Oh Really!?!?

So what do you guys think about Conor McGregor? He has kinda grown on me. He's a little over the top at times, but I kind of like his arrogance.

When he fought Max Holloway I thought he was nothing special and then found out he tore his ACL in that fight. Pretty impressive to fight with a torn ACL. The other 4 guys he's fought in the UFC he has finished. Guess we'll find out just how good he is when he fights Aldo.

Oh yeah, how about that Dual Eligible crap going on in Florida? Just wanted to get it back on topic.

So what do you guys think about Conor McGregor? He has kinda grown on me. He's a little over the top at times, but I kind of like his arrogance.

When he fought Max Holloway I thought he was nothing special and then found out he tore his ACL in that fight. Pretty impressive to fight with a torn ACL. The other 4 guys he's fought in the UFC he has finished. Guess we'll find out just how good he is when he fights Aldo.

Oh yeah, how about that Dual Eligible crap going on in Florida? Just wanted to get it back on topic.

I really don't keep up on it that much anymore. I'm not sure I have seen that guy fight.

I really don't keep up on it that much anymore. I'm not sure I have seen that guy fight.

It's more about him running his mouth. He seems to be a solid fighter, but the trash talk is great. He's kind of like Chael Sonnen in regard to trash talk, but with potentially better skills for his particular weight class.

Vitor hasn't fought since November 2013 so it wasn't last week. And it wasn't 2013, because none of the guys he fought in 2013 have blonde hair. That video is at least 5 years old. It almost looks like Tito Ortiz in the fight which puts the fight back to 2005. I don't know if that was Tito or not, but it definitely wasn't last week.

Almost forgot, can you believe what they're doing with Dual Eligible folks in Florida?

Did you see they caught Chuck Liddell on camera snorting coke at a ufc fight last week...www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJ38udyD4s

Now that Chuck has a glass chin, he's John Jone's dealer.

----------

Vitor hasn't fought since November 2013 so it wasn't last week. And it wasn't 2013, because none of the guys he fought in 2013 have blonde hair. That video is at least 5 years old. It almost looks like Tito Ortiz in the fight which puts the fight back to 2005. I don't know if that was Tito or not, but it definitely wasn't last week.

Almost forgot, can you believe what they're doing with Dual Eligible folks in Florida?

I agree, that looked like Tito. I always liked watching Chuck kick his a*s. Chuck was an accountant before the UFC.

Now that Chuck has a glass chin, he's John Jone's dealer.

I don't care who you are, that's funny.

I agree, that looked like Tito. I always liked watching Chuck kick his a*s. Chuck was an accountant before the UFC.

And Rich Franklin was a high school math teacher.

----------

Yeah he was fired after putting a few clients into arm-bars for not organizing their receipts...

That's funny. Although, Liddell wasn't big on submissions. Not even sure he knew how to perform an arm bar. I just looked it up, he had one win by submission. It was a standing rear naked choke and it was his 4th MMA fight. He just liked to punch and was very good at it.

Back