Oh Really!?!?

And in the end, the math teacher beat the accountant.:laugh:

I always like Ace...Silva sure had his #.

Silva had a lot of guys numbers. Just not Chris Weidman's. In a week and a half, I assume he'll have Diaz's number.

Can you guys believe what's going on in Florida with Dual Eligibles? Just wanted to get this back on topic. :yes:

Silva had a lot of guys numbers. Just not Chris Weidman's. In a week and a half, I assume he'll have Diaz's number.

Can you guys believe what's going on in Florida with Dual Eligibles? Just wanted to get this back on topic. :yes:

Silva's good but I never liked him. I kept waiting for somebody to connect when he'd stick his chin out...hahaha, he did it one time too many. I was glad when Weidman beat him...both times.

I hope Diaz wins. Wonder if he'll smoke some weed before the fight?:laugh:

Silva's good but I never liked him. I kept waiting for somebody to connect when he'd stick his chin out...hahaha, he did it one time too many. I was glad when Weidman beat him...both times.

I hope Diaz wins. Wonder if he'll smoke some weed before the fight?:laugh:

Ever since Silva fought Damian Maia, I was ready for someone to know him out. He pissed me off during that Maia fight. Acted like a clown. I can't believe he'll get another fight with Weidman if he beats Diaz (assuming Weidman beats Vitor - and I hope he destroys Vitor). Hardly a top contender fight for Silva. Diaz normally fights at 170 and he isn't even listed in the top 15 at 170. And somehow Silva gets a title shot if he beats Diaz? C'mon, give me a break.

Diaz won't smoke weed before the fight, but he definitely will after.

Ever since Silva fought Damian Maia, I was ready for someone to know him out. He pissed me off during that Maia fight. Acted like a clown. I can't believe he'll get another fight with Weidman if he beats Diaz (assuming Weidman beats Vitor - and I hope he destroys Vitor). Hardly a top contender fight for Silva. Diaz normally fights at 170 and he isn't even listed in the top 15 at 170. And somehow Silva gets a title shot if he beats Diaz? C'mon, give me a break.

Diaz won't smoke weed before the fight, but he definitely will after.

I will rent the Anderson vs diaz fight. I'm not sure who I want to win but I think silva should be able to pull it off pretty easily.

Nice email this afternoon from United Healthcare....:skeptical::skeptical::skeptical:

Dual Eligible members of MA-PD plans to be assigned
to Florida state Medicaid managed care plan

On February 1, 2015, full benefit Dual Eligible members of Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MA-PD) products in Florida will be assigned to a Medicaid managed care plan to manage their Medicare cost sharing and secondary benefit claims. Medicaid managed care plans are contracted with the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), Florida's Medicaid agency, and participate in the statewide Managed Medical Assistance (MMA) program. UnitedHealthcare participates in the MMA program in 29 Florida counties.

Note: This does not apply to members of a Medicare Dual Special Needs Plan (DSNP). DSNP plans manage the primary and secondary coverage for their full benefit dual eligible members as of January 1, 2015.

This means your full Dual Eligible MA-PD members in the following Florida counties will be enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan M*Plus product for their secondary Medicaid benefit, effective February 1, 2015:

Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Orange, Osceola, Putnam, Seminole, St Johns, Sumter, Suwannee, Union and Volusia

Full benefit Dual Eligible members of UnitedHealthcare MA-PD products who live in any other Florida county will be assigned to a participating MMA plan operating in that county.

Contact
If you have additional questions, please contact the Producer Help Desk at [email protected]. Please include your Writing Number in the subject line of the email.

More than likely there are opt out instructions and the person can stay on their MAPD. It's just a matter of people reading their mail.

I will rent the Anderson vs diaz fight. I'm not sure who I want to win but I think silva should be able to pull it off pretty easily.

Not sure I'll pay for this fight. The card is weak. Other than the Kelvin Gastelum vs Tyron Woodley fight, I don't know if there are any others I care to see in addition to Silva vs Diaz. Al Iaquinta is an up and coming fighter and Joe Lauzon usually puts on a good show so that could be a good fight. But I'll definitely be getting the Weidman vs Vitor fight at the end of February.

More than likely there are opt out instructions and the person can stay on their MAPD. It's just a matter of people reading their mail.

The issue is they don't want Dual members to remain on unsuitable plans that don't coordinate with medicaid.

things change and some people who didn't have full medicaid when they were enrolled might have medicaid now.In all my cases where this happened is because they qualified for either ICP medicaid or a Waiver program which is given to people who may earn more than the eligibility level for QMB but qualify because either they are now in a nursing home or need help at home with ADL's ( activities of daily living) and therefor qualify for a Waiver Program.In Fl these folks must be on a medicaid reform LTC MMA and also either a Community MMA Plan or a DSNP MA for their medical share of cost to be covered .All this started in Fl in early 2014 with the Medicaid reform legislation.

It's more about him running his mouth. He seems to be a solid fighter, but the trash talk is great. He's kind of like Chael Sonnen in regard to trash talk, but with potentially better skills for his particular weight class.

Just realized I recorded his Sundays fight...:laugh: watching it now.

Last edited:
Back