Oh Really!?!?

Russ

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Nice email this afternoon from United Healthcare....:skeptical::skeptical::skeptical:

Dual Eligible members of MA-PD plans to be assigned
to Florida state Medicaid managed care plan

On February 1, 2015, full benefit Dual Eligible members of Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MA-PD) products in Florida will be assigned to a Medicaid managed care plan to manage their Medicare cost sharing and secondary benefit claims. Medicaid managed care plans are contracted with the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), Florida's Medicaid agency, and participate in the statewide Managed Medical Assistance (MMA) program. UnitedHealthcare participates in the MMA program in 29 Florida counties.

Note: This does not apply to members of a Medicare Dual Special Needs Plan (DSNP). DSNP plans manage the primary and secondary coverage for their full benefit dual eligible members as of January 1, 2015.

This means your full Dual Eligible MA-PD members in the following Florida counties will be enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan M*Plus product for their secondary Medicaid benefit, effective February 1, 2015:

Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Brevard, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Orange, Osceola, Putnam, Seminole, St Johns, Sumter, Suwannee, Union and Volusia

Full benefit Dual Eligible members of UnitedHealthcare MA-PD products who live in any other Florida county will be assigned to a participating MMA plan operating in that county.

Contact
If you have additional questions, please contact the Producer Help Desk at [email protected]. Please include your Writing Number in the subject line of the email.

Translation please.....does that mean you will not be AOR and therefore no commissions payable to you??

My take is you will remain AOR on current DSNP MA clients as those won't be migrated to the MMA program only your UHC MA members with full dual benefits who are enrolled in a non SNP UHC MA plan i.e AARP MedicareComplete RPPO

I was notified by UHC in December that I had three members on the AARP MedicareComplete RPPO MA that now have full medicaid so I already moved two of them already to the UHC DSNP for 1/1/15.I assume i can still move the third one for 2/1/15.If believe I can still do it for 3/1/15 and after as well.The only issue is I have to maintain the PTC since they won't be my client after 1/31/15.

I hope Dan Henderson can pull out a win. He was on a roll until he got hurt and had to pull out of the Championship match. Hasn't been the same since.

I'm looking forward to the Gustafsson and Rumble match. Part of me wants Gus to win so he and Jones can fight again. And part of me wants Rumble to knock Gus out.

Hendo is getting old. Don't think he's got a championship fight in him at this point in his career. But he has a lethal right which can knock almost anyone out. But after watching Cormier throw him around like a rag doll, I just don't think he's an elite fighter anymore.

He hasn't been the same because he can't take his roids...

Hahaha, and he's getting old...44. I'm surprised he's still fighting. Wasn't he one of the ones taking Testosterone?:laugh:

----------

I'm looking forward to the Gustafsson and Rumble match. Part of me wants Gus to win so he and Jones can fight again. And part of me wants Rumble to knock Gus out.

Hendo is getting old. Don't think he's got a championship fight in him at this point in his career. But he has a lethal right which can knock almost anyone out. But after watching Cormier throw him around like a rag doll, I just don't think he's an elite fighter anymore.

I see Johnson hasn't lost in 3 years. Didn't take long for this thread to get off track.:laugh:

Hahaha, and he's getting old...44. I'm surprised he's still fighting. Wasn't he one of the ones taking Testosterone?:laugh:

----------

I see Johnson hasn't lost in 3 years. Didn't take long for this thread to get off track.:laugh:

Yes he was one of the ones. I'm sire a majority of then have used them at some point. Except Jones, he sticks to coke...:laugh:

----------

I'm rooting for Rumble...

Back