Is an Older Mercedes Ok for Supp Sale Appointments?

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I have two cars but use a 10 year old Mercedes to run appointments. It still looks almost new but does it look to expensive for people on Medicare?

Hopefully other agents will help me with an answer to this question. I could sell it and buy a Dodge.

I'll start another thread shortly to ask if a Mercedes is ok for MA appointments.

Rick

I have two cars but use a 10 year old Mercedes to run appointments. It still looks almost new but does it look to expensive for people on Medicare?

Hopefully other agents will help me with an answer to this question. I could sell it and buy a Dodge.

I'll start another thread shortly to ask if a Mercedes is ok for MA appointments.

Rick

As long as you aint driving in the ghetto I feel like you would be fine. A lot of people on medicare do you have money you know...

Haha...should be at least a '97 to qualify as a senior car. However, if you're sporting argyle socks and a bow tie with that PeeWee Herman suit you're exempted!

A beat up leather satchel looks good too.

It's actually a 2003 Baby Benz. Gets over 30 mpg on the road.

Would it be too pretentious to drive my Z3 roadster? Or should I buy a Dodge?

Rick

It depends what color it is. Color means everything. Also, when you get to the home, if you wave as you exit your Mercedes, you will seem more humble.

I would not drive either as they are both German and may bring back bad memories for older seniors.

You could get a Dodge Magnum but you would have to get 22in chrome rims to make sure you blend in.

I would not drive either as they are both German and may bring back bad memories for older seniors.

You could get a Dodge Magnum but you would have to get 22in chrome rims to make sure you blend in.

But the BMW was made in America. Wouldn't that be ok?

I could drive my Yamaha FZ-1 motorcycle if that's better.

Rick

Back