Opening a Call Center

1. Did you use an autodialer? - really it's the only way to go, remember that you're probably calling nationwide, the autodialer will allow you to set up calls based on time zones, what states the agents are licensed in, etc.

3. How many phone calls did you have your agents make per day? That is going to depend on several factors of course. On ave I would use 100 - 125 as a good number.

On an auto dialer, I completely disagree. I can manually dial faster via VOIP. Calls per agent should be much higher. Further an important metric to consider outside of dials is call/talk time. Hand dialing 175 plus answering machines.....speaking to no one isn't productive. People need to be speaking to people. That's the magic.

----------

On an auto dialer, I completely disagree. I can manually dial faster via VOIP. Calls per agent should be much higher. Further an important metric to consider outside of dials is call/talk time. Hand dialing 175 plus answering machines.....speaking to no one isn't productive. People need to be speaking to people. That's the magic.

Now this said, you're in over your head. Learn as you go with a 500K budget...you'll go broke pretty quick. A Call center selling supps requires more pieces of the puzzle then you asked questions.

You have 3 options here...consider my conclusion and apply this suggestion, comeback with a rebuttal and counter my points or you could just ignore what I suggested.

I have nothing to gain here...consider that.

Back