Over-Rides on Medicare Advantage?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Could someone please enlighten me on what the Over-Rides on Medicare Advantage are and are they carrier specific?

Thanks . . .

CMS hates agents making money.

It's a CMS policy, but the short version is you need downline agents and CMS dictates requirements and comp levels.

CMS hates agents making money.

It's a CMS policy, but the short version is you need downline agents and CMS dictates requirements and comp levels.

Okay thanks. What are the numbers?

I know when UHC was paying $413 for a T65 I was getting $450. So I'd say around $30 for T65 $15 for non

Thanks . . .

That just looks like agent commissions. I'm wondering about over-rides on down line agents production . . .

For the most part, the GA level is one step above the agent and the GA will usually make about a $50 overwrite. MGAs will make about another $25 over the GA.

This is for true ups, so the renewals will usually be a little less.

For the most part, the GA level is one step above the agent and the GA will usually make about a $50 overwrite. MGAs will make about another $25 over the GA.

In addition, aren't the upper levels also receiving incentive bonuses and marketing money? Why else would the uplines appear to be pushing certain MAs over others?

Ahh you're right. I was getting $453 when t65's were paying $403

Back