Oxford and Guarantee Issue

That's what home office told me too but Newby and some else said it was wrong. I dont mess with GI too much so I don't car enough to find out. Medico in IN supposedly pays full comp on GI too. Need a letter though.

I haven't written a GI med sup plan in years but I was told by AmCon/CLI/Aetna that they did not cut the GI commission when they changed from AmCon to CLI in Indiana last August.

No, I haven't done one to test it. And it wouldn't be the first time that a company said one thing and did another.

Just ask me about my conversations with settler over the last 2 days if you want to hear about double talk.:yes:

I haven't written a GI med sup plan in years but I was told by AmCon/CLI/Aetna that they did not cut the GI commission when they changed from AmCon to CLI in Indiana last August.

No, I haven't done one to test it. And it wouldn't be the first time that a company said one thing and did another.

Just ask me about my conversations with settler over the last 2 days if you want to hear about double talk.:yes:

So, what about your conversations with Settlers the last 2 days?:)

So, what about your conversations with Settlers the last 2 days?:)

That's what home office told me too but Newby and some else said it was wrong. I dont mess with GI too much so I don't car enough to find out. Medico in IN supposedly pays full comp on GI too. Need a letter though.

It could be right. I haven't written any Aetna GI with the new product.

It could be right. I haven't written any Aetna GI with the new product.

I rarely write GI and passed the last 2 up because I wasn't sure if I'd get paid. That's how lazy I am. You may have cost me $500

----------

Aetna is the worst on double talk. Price of shot company. Them and Oxford don't deserve any business on the med supp side.

I rarely write GI and passed the last 2 up because I wasn't sure if I'd get paid. That's how lazy I am. You may have cost me $500 ---------- Aetna is the worst on double talk. Price of shot company. Them and Oxford don't deserve any business on the med supp side.

Bring them all in as clients. Even if you don't make much on the Med Sup you can easily review their life insurance and blammo! Now you made a profit and they refered you to their sister too.

I rarely write GI and passed the last 2 up because I wasn't sure if I'd get paid. That's how lazy I am. You may have cost me $500

----------

Aetna is the worst on double talk. Price of shot company. Them and Oxford don't deserve any business on the med supp side.

I haven't had much trouble from them but lately they have stepped up the business prevention dept.

I delivered 2 med sups on Wed. When I wrote the husband last month he was out of coverage so I wrote on there to "draft asap on issue/effective date and then change draft date to 15th of each month".

It was issued in less than a week and drafted just as instructed and I was paid. Since I'm as earned with them I noticed that I was piad again on his on this past Sunday's commission report that was deposited on Tues.

When I was at the home I asked the guy if he had been drafted twice already. He didn't know. They pulled up their bank statement and he had been.

We get on the phone to AmCon. They say, yes we drafted on Dec 18 on issue and then again on Jan 5. I told them of my instructions and asked why it happened like that. She came back and said, oh we read your 15th as the 13th. OK, handwriting error, that doesn't explain why you drafted on the 5th instead of the 13th that you misread. She said, "no, it doesn't.mmmmmmmmm".

So I simply asked to change it to the 15th now. The guy was OK with them already drafting. Didn't want a refund, just fix it going forward. She said if she fixed it now for the 15th then they would draft again on Jan 15. We would have to call back in after Jan 15 to change the draft date to the 15th.

That kind of stuff sems to be normal for insurance companies. I don't know where they find these people but they come from the same pool.

But at least they answer the phones. We had maybe a minute of hold time. I had to call MoO for the wife so she could stop her draft. We were on hold 35 minutes to get that done.:goofy:

I haven't had much trouble from them but lately they have stepped up the business prevention dept.

I delivered 2 med sups on Wed. When I wrote the husband last month he was out of coverage so I wrote on there to "draft asap on issue/effective date and then change draft date to 15th of each month".

It was issued in less than a week and drafted just as instructed and I was paid. Since I'm as earned with them I noticed that I was piad again on his on this past Sunday's commission report that was deposited on Tues.

When I was at the home I asked the guy if he had been drafted twice already. He didn't know. They pulled up their bank statement and he had been.

We get on the phone to AmCon. They say, yes we drafted on Dec 18 on issue and then again on Jan 5. I told them of my instructions and asked why it happened like that. She came back and said, oh we read your 15th as the 13th. OK, handwriting error, that doesn't explain why you drafted on the 5th instead of the 13th that you misread. She said, "no, it doesn't.mmmmmmmmm".

So I simply asked to change it to the 15th now. The guy was OK with them already drafting. Didn't want a refund, just fix it going forward. She said if she fixed it now for the 15th then they would draft again on Jan 15. We would have to call back in after Jan 15 to change the draft date to the 15th.

That kind of stuff sems to be normal for insurance companies. I don't know where they find these people but they come from the same pool.

But at least they answer the phones. We had maybe a minute of hold time. I had to call MoO for the wife so she could stop her draft. We were on hold 35 minutes to get that done.:goofy:

I am rarely on hold long with MoO and if I am I use the call back feature which works nice.

I just need someone to take him at this point without proof from the company that he is losing coverage. That's what most companies have asked for and I would not have it until we cancelled. Well, can't cancel him unless he's approved and he won't qualify with regular underwriting. His wife is in OE because she is about to turn 65. So, I haven't written any GI in IN. IL apps have always required the employer letter. I'm not sure what to do. Lots of different answers. I have Aetna and medico, too. Just need who is easier with getting it through and not asking a lot of questions to whether he is voluntarily or involuntarily leaving.:goofy:

I am rarely on hold long with MoO and if I am I use the call back feature which works nice.

They never got on the line and offered the call back. I have been on hold with them and they did offer that but not this time.

What's a number to call them and not be on hold? We called the phone number listed on her card. You know, the "customer service" one?

Back