Patience Pays

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Had a guy visit my site in 2011. Tried to contact him. No luck. Did send drip emails for a few weeks, then nothing.

He called me last year. Couldn't do anything then because of health issues.

Yesterday he called again and left a message. Returned the call this AM. 10 minutes on the phone, took his application for plan N (he has F now with MOO paying $240/mo). Submitted, approved an hour later.

Had a guy visit my site in 2011. Tried to contact him. No luck. Did send drip emails for a few weeks, then nothing.

Yesterday he called again and left a message. Returned the call this AM. 10 minutes on the phone, took his application for plan N (he has F now with MOO paying $240/mo). Submitted, approved an hour later.

Congratulations on doubling your book. ;)

So how were you patient? You just sat in your office and did nothing.

I'd say you were more lazy than anything else.

And believe me, I know lazy.

Rick

Who did you switch him to?

Yup. New Era is currently running 2 weeks+ and I would not be surprised to see them go to 3 - 4 weeks if submitted first week of Dec. Had some last year that were not approved until the first week of January, taking almost a month from submit to approval.

Yup. New Era is currently running 2 weeks+ and I would not be surprised to see them go to 3 - 4 weeks if submitted first week of Dec. Had some last year that were not approved until the first week of January, taking almost a month from submit to approval.

I didn't have that problem with them last year. They were a little slow but nothing like now.

Back