Permission-to-Contact Form And/or SOA

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
What is the policy for using a Permission-to-Contact Form and/or SOA to market to someone that mails back in a Mail Reply Piece, calls me after receiving a Mail Reply Piece or responds via Email for information on a Medicare Advantage plan?

What is the policy for using a Permission-to-Contact Form and/or SOA to market to someone that mails back in a Mail Reply Piece, calls me after receiving a Mail Reply Piece or responds via Email for information on a Medicare Advantage plan?

Did you post this before, or after you aced your AHIP?:)

Did you post this before, or after you aced your AHIP?:)

You realize this type of question isn't covered in the AHIP certification? Neither of the terms - Permission-to-Contact Form or SOA was even mentioned . . .

These "terms" are briefly spoken about in a certain Carrier's Agent Guide - but, not to the extent of my specific scenario mentioned above . . .

You realize this type of question isn't covered in the AHIP certification? Neither of the terms - Permission-to-Contact Form or SOA was even mentioned . . .

These "terms" are briefly spoken about in a certain Carrier's Agent Guide - but, not to the extent of my specific scenario mentioned above . . .

It's been a couple of years since I took the AHIP, I thought it was covered...maybe it was on the carrier certification. If so, my apologies for being a smart a s s...I can't help myself. LOL

Sent you the info you wanted.

It's been a couple of years since I took the AHIP, I thought it was covered...maybe it was on the carrier certification. If so, my apologies for being a smart a s s...I can't help myself. LOL

Sent you the info you wanted.

Don't ever quit being a smart arse - that's what makes you special Amtrak!

Back