Phycians Mutual "Innovative F"

Thanks for the replies. Just checking to see if I'm missing something thinking this Physicians Mutual plan is a bad idea. Doesn't sound like anyone here thinks it is.

Plan G is 129 with CSI.

My question about their innovative plan F is how does it work in states with the birthday or anniversary rule?

Is it an F? Or a high F?

My question about their innovative plan F is how does it work in states with the birthday or anniversary rule?

Is it an F? Or a high F?

Wouldn't the combination of the purchase date and the internal plan definition or characteristics govern that?

Is it an F? Or a high F?

It's a Plan F that starts out as a HDF, that morphs into a Plan F after 3 years. Comprende?:)

----------

Wouldn't the combination of the purchase date and the internal plan definition or characteristics govern that?

You're cornfusin' me with all them there big words LD.:goofy:

OMG! That makes it sound so long ago! Wait...which century?

I think he followed the circuit rider and sold policies on Sunday afternoon to the Sunday morning converted. :unsure: :laugh:

----------

You're cornfusin' me with all them there big words LD.:goofy:

Warped mind. Been trying to decide if the Mrs can really go from an ACA policy back to COBRA. Was trying to read in Code underlying a doct. TN_Agent posted. Obfuscation par excellance. :GEEK:

Warped mind. Been trying to decide if the Mrs can really go from an ACA policy back to COBRA. Was trying to read in Code underlying a doct. TN_Agent posted. Obfuscation par excellance. :GEEK:

Why don't you ask your Med Supp agent. He does the U65 and seems knowledgeable about stuff like that.

Make him earn his money.:laugh:

Back