Plan N Copays

I would but I don't understand this Plan F and how it works. Can you 'splain? Rick
I hope he explains the part where they have to pay $500+ more the first year to save $147 plus copays that will average about $15. And how if both plans have the same pct increase over 5-10 years they'll pay closer to $700 - $900 more per year but they still only get the same, small, extra benefit.

I hope he explains the part where they have to pay $500+ more the first year to save $147 plus copays that will average about $15. And how if both plans have the same pct increase over 5-10 years they'll pay closer to $700 - $900 more per year but they still only get the same, small, extra benefit.

I'm totally lost. Maybe I should join Medicare Training 101 and learn about this.

Rick

I'm totally lost. Maybe I should join Medicare Training 101 and learn about this. Rick
Well if you take that training you'll end up selling N over F, saving your clients hundreds of dollars per year, but costing you dozens of dollars. It'll drive you to the poorhouse. You can't say you weren't warned (nice plug, though).

Plan N is Medigap's best kept secret, as long as the premium is low enough below G. Many of my clients have never paid a "co-pay" ever, my own Mother included.

Back