Is It Possible to Write 3-5 Med Sups a Week Year Round Doing T-65 Mailers?

I don't know about T65s, but I've been writing 2 supps a week over the phone calling on my FE appt setting day. So I imagine if you had all week you could easily sell 3-5.

Just curious how you're doing med sups to fe clients if mailing to 0-50k incomes. 99.99999% of the fe clients I see are on Medicaid,ssdi or med advantage at the best.

Just wondering about all the name calling and political slurs coming from the person with 5th grade grammer and spelling-why all the hate spewing? :err:

Is this directed toward me?

No hate spewing... Simply stating a fact. If you don't know how to market then sales isn't your best career option. Sales IS marketing... Unless you are an order taker with a confused title of salesperson.

My comment was not directed at thomasm specifically.

Please excuse me for my keystroke spelling error all great one.

If I use telemarketing.donotcall.gov to check for DNC registration, it won't matter if it's a cell phone or not, would it? If it's on, it's on. If not, then not. Am I right or wrong on this?

If I use telemarketing.donotcall.gov to check for DNC registration, it won't matter if it's a cell phone or not, would it? If it's on, it's on. If not, then not. Am I right or wrong on this?

You are probably missing a part of it. If you're using a dialer (like MojoSells.com) then you can't call cell phones. It doesn't matter if they're on the DNC registry or not, you can't use an ATDS to call cell phones. Many cell phones aren't on the DNC so if you scrub against the DNC you could still have numbers filter through that are cell phones.

If you're calling by hand that doesn't matter, just doing the telemarketing.donotcall.gov stuff is fine.

If you are new to the Medicare business, I think 3-5 apps/week will be very difficult. If you have been at it for a while, I think that number is doable.

Latest posts

Back