Is It Possible to Write 3-5 Med Sups a Week Year Round Doing T-65 Mailers?

The bigger question is are you in this business to make money or break even? This is a costly way of doing business to gain customers. I would say work a niche do free medicare seminars, stand in front of walmart and hand out cards until you get kicked out..something like that.

Or you can do what SAI does and cold call and beg for a sale?

The bigger question is are you in this business to make money or break even? This is a costly way of doing business to gain customers. I would say work a niche do free medicare seminars, stand in front of walmart and hand out cards until you get kicked out..something like that.

Honestly its a long term buis
If I make $1000 profit on first year comish doing 25 deals
is better then making $2000 upfront profit on 10 deals

I learned that the hard way in my first year

Honestly its a long term buis
If I make $1000 profit on first year comish doing 25 deals
is better then making $2000 upfront profit on 10 deals

I learned that the hard way in my first year

Very true, and I made my money on Med Supps back in MI after building up the client base at a much lower cost then mailers. I had my own telemarketer, this was back when you didn't have to deal with MA. She would qualify them by asking what coverage they had. If it wasn't the Blues and something else it was a lead. Best system I had hands down, and this was before all the DNC laws.

Here in FL you run into more MA and with the already low return rates it needs to be a very generic lead piece to get a decent return. It can work, not doubting it, its just costly up front.

Very true, and I made my money on Med Supps back in MI after building up the client base at a much lower cost then mailers. I had my own telemarketer, this was back when you didn't have to deal with MA. She would qualify them by asking what coverage they had. If it wasn't the Blues and something else it was a lead. Best system I had hands down, and this was before all the DNC laws.

Here in FL you run into more MA and with the already low return rates it needs to be a very generic lead piece to get a decent return. It can work, not doubting it, its just costly up front.

I think its tough working only 1 state

Fl even for sup 90% of the time its AARP anyway

so cold calling would be out

I never really did too much cold calling but I am experimenting with telemarketer leads for supps in NC, Ill, IN and NJ

So far has been decent I think I may look into some cold calling next year
So maybe Ill hire a telemarketer after I have a system down pat

In Fl I do mostly internet leads

I never really did too much cold calling but I am experimenting with telemarketer leads for supps in NC, Ill, IN and NJ

Indiana is a horrible place to do telemarketing. Too many people on the do not call and if you accidently call one expect to be in court the following month fighting it...

----------

I ain't too proud to beg........

Indiana is a horrible place to do telemarketing. Too many people on the do not call and if you accidently call one expect to be in court the following month fighting it...

----------

I would even attempt to call a list that's not scrubbed
And come to think of it even though I ordered leads in all those states listed
I only got 1 lead in IN

So maybe your right about that

Either way my income security for my family is way to important to call anything other then a scrubbed list or to break any of the marketing rules

Indiana is definitely not a good place for Medicare Internet leads. I checked nearly this year and they get about 90 total per month and those come from high penetration MA areas...

you do internet leads for medicare in fl?

Back