Is It Possible to Write 3-5 Med Sups a Week Year Round Doing T-65 Mailers?

My T65 mailer is in this pile somewhere. I hope the homeowner opens my piece and calls me.

Attachments

• img_7669.jpg
    img_7669.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 55
The reason so many talk badly about direct mail is because they never fully understand it. They don't understand the list, copy, or offers.

They hire a "pro" to carry out a one shot DM campaign for them at $450 per 1000 and it flops. Then they say DM doesn't work or it costs to much. The terrible thing about the DM business is all these so called "pros" have no clue what they are doing. They have generic stock campaigns that worked back in the 80's that are still being mailed for you today.

So can you write 3-5 sups a week doing direct mail?

Absolutely...

Last edited:
The reason so many talk badly about direct mail is because they never fully understand it. They don't understand the list, copy, or offers.

They hire a "pro" to carry out a one shot DM campaign for them at $450 per 1000 and it flops. Then they say DM doesn't work or it costs to much. The terrible thing about the DM business is all these so called "pros" have no clue what they are doing. They have generic stock campaigns that worked back in the 80's that are still being mailed for you today.

So can you write 3-5 sups a week doing direct mail?

Absolutely...

I want to recruit you.....and I dont recruit:D Read much Dan Kennedy or Gary Halbert, nice post.

Back