Is It Possible to Write 3-5 Med Sups a Week Year Round Doing T-65 Mailers?

5K mail drop
1.5% return = 75 leads
50% appointment ratio = 37.5 appointments
30% sale ratio = 11.25 sales

What state can you get a 50% appointment ratio ?

In the more saturated states 30% don't put a phone number. That leaves 70% to work with. 30% never answer.

This is pie in the sky dreaming, IMO, 37.5 appointments out of 75 leads.

:D:D

That explains it, I always wondered why my Medicare Supplement sales took off and that is the direction I have went every since.

Med Supp Sales people are actually on a lower rung than the FE people. A good FE sales person has more of a challenge and has to know a little bit more about what he's doing. You can be mildly retarded and sell med supps successfully.

He was talking about the stack of mail in the picture. Pay attention...:twitchy:

I was just using random numbers and round ones to keep it simple (I was doing the calculations on the fly when I was making the post).

The point was to put some numbers behind it. When making mail drops, many agents I have talked to in the past have not tracked their results. They have no idea how many leads came from what drop, how effective the leads were (dropping in certain areas, wording on the BRC, etc), what each lead card cost them, etc.

Pinning down the costs could help them convert and work the leads more if they realize the card in their hand was a $30+ lead.

Just go to Lead Connections and get with Chris, he has a handful of data to give you about what works and what doesn't and may have exact mailing results in the areas that you work.

I knew what he was talking about, I just wanted to rib you a little bit. Besides, you know it's true. Half the med supp clients probably have to tell the agents where to sign.

I was not disagreeing with what you said. I just wanted to argue with you what he was talking about to keep the thread alive...:goofy:

What state can you get a 50% appointment ratio ?

In the more saturated states 30% don't put a phone number. That leaves 70% to work with. 30% never answer.

This is pie in the sky dreaming, IMO, 37.5 appointments out of 75 leads.

:D:D

I get 50% appts from leads, if the card has no phone number we look it up, google is your friend and people finders. But my wife sets my appts so that may have a more positive outcome, but I am in primarily FE, you would think medsupp appts will be a higher ratio of leads to appts. Ill soon find out.

----------

Med Supp Sales people are actually on a lower rung than the FE people. A good FE sales person has more of a challenge and has to know a little bit more about what he's doing. You can be mildly retarded and sell med supps successfully.

Bill, good to know, Im pretty successful at FE and Im really really freaking retarded, I should mop up!:yes:

----------

I was just using random numbers and round ones to keep it simple (I was doing the calculations on the fly when I was making the post).

The point was to put some numbers behind it. When making mail drops, many agents I have talked to in the past have not tracked their results. They have no idea how many leads came from what drop, how effective the leads were (dropping in certain areas, wording on the BRC, etc), what each lead card cost them, etc.

Pinning down the costs could help them convert and work the leads more if they realize the card in their hand was a $30+ lead.

Im actually working on a an idea about getting a dm shop set up. Its expensive but I think I could shave 1000 piece mailing to around $390 to $400.

----------

I was not disagreeing with what you said. I just wanted to argue with you what he was talking about to keep the thread alive...:goofy:

I wish you were in a different state and I could get you some real leads:D

I get 50% appts from leads, if the card has no phone number we look it up, google is your friend and people finders. But my wife sets my appts so that may have a more positive outcome, but I am in primarily FE, you would think medsupp appts will be a higher ratio of leads to appts. Ill soon find out. ---------- Bill, good to know, Im pretty successful at FE and Im really really freaking retarded, I should mop up!:yes: ---------- Im actually working on a an idea about getting a dm shop set up. Its expensive but I think I could shave 1000 piece mailing to around $390 to $400. ---------- I wish you were in a different state and I could get you some real leads:D

You are on fire tonight, your words are poetic.

Back