Pre 65 Medicare Disability

saintstigers

Guru
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
Check me on this. Have a client that has been on Medicare due to a diabolical disability since 2013. She is now turning 65 in August. Want to confirm that she will be able to enroll in a Med Supp with no UW since she is in her second IEP? Correct?

Last edited:
Check me on this. Have a client that has been on Medicare due to a diabolical since 2013. She is now turning 65 in August. Want to confirm that she will be able to enroll in a Med Supp with no UW since she is in her second IEP? Correct?

Whats a "diabolical" ???
:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

I did find this definition:
belonging to or so evil as to recall the Devil.
"his diabolical cunning"
synonyms: devilish, fiendish, satanic, demonic, demoniacal, hellish, infernal, evil, wicked, ungodly, unholy
"his diabolical plans"

Check me on this. Have a client that has been on Medicare due to a diabolical since 2013. She is now turning 65 in August. Want to confirm that she will be able to enroll in a Med Supp with no UW since she is in her second IEP? Correct?
Correct. No exclusion for diabolicals.

Whats a "diabolical" ??? :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy: I did find this definition: belonging to or so evil as to recall the Devil. "his diabolical cunning" synonyms: devilish, fiendish, satanic, demonic, demoniacal, hellish, infernal, evil, wicked, ungodly, unholy "his diabolical plans"
oops auto correct disability

Hee hee "Whats a "diabolical?"

Answer; a Medicare Advantage plan!

Just don't do that to her and she will be fine. One chance only to get it right at T65.

You really have no clue-MAPD plans have a 12 month trial period after a first time enrollment to go back to Original Medicare and get a Medicare Supplement with no underwriting, regardless of health.

I would hate to be a prospect of yours making $20,000 a year and be brainwashed into thinking that a Medicare Supplement is the only option.

You are aware that more people on Medicare have MAPD plans than Med Supps or did you miss that part of whatever training you received at Banker's Life?

Back