Precision Senior Marketing, LLC

Hi Frank. Do you offer a training program for selling med supps over the phone? If so, what is involved? Thanks so much
InsOuts,

There is no dedicated training program. I am the training program as there isnt a "one way" fits all with all insurnace companies. So, some feedback on how you generally submit your business will give me a better idea on what I can train on. Call me when time permits and lets see if I bring anything to the table that will be a good fit for you.

Frank
800-998-7715

Chris Westfall (daytona guy on here) is really good about selling med supps over the phone (it's his niche) and he is speaking this month at a Seminar in Columbia, MO. You might check that out. He gave me some information about it last week.

Another plug for PSM here. Been working with Freddy. Excellent service, quick response, they are a top notch IMO with a great Med Sup portfolio.

Thanks for the mention. The Senior Summit in MO was a great event.. if you missed it, here are some notes from my presentation.

That spreadsheet showing the widening price gap between G and F makes the case against F pretty strongly. They start out $20 apart ($240 ann.) and at 10 years they are more than $1800 apart annually, a high price to pay for an extra $147 in benefit. Though I've not seen F increase at triple the annual pct as G. Even at the same rate of increase the extra cost of F is too high to justify.

Thanks Gflo for the positive comments about PSM and I shall pass that along to Feddy who sits next to me.

WCMasons: your comments about plan G, they are spot on, G is generally the better buy from a premium stand point and I like to remember that any time there is a premium difference of more the $12 a month (close to the $147 part B deductible) G is a better buy over plan F. G also takes lower rate increases because it is not a Guarantee Issue plan and must be underwritten unless in open enrollment unlike plan A, F, N, and a few other that must be accepted, even in a guarantee issue situation. Hope this helps. :)

G also takes lower rate increases because it is not a Guarantee Issue plan and must be underwritten unless in open enrollment unlike plan A, F, N, and a few other that must be accepted, even in a guarantee issue situation.

Plan N is guaranteed issue only inside open enrollment, otherwise it must be underwritten. At least this is the case in IL.

:swoon:
Thanks Gflo for the positive comments about PSM and I shall pass that along to Feddy who sits next to me.

WCMasons: your comments about plan G, they are spot on, G is generally the better buy from a premium stand point and I like to remember that any time there is a premium difference of more the $12 a month (close to the $147 part B deductible) G is a better buy over plan F. G also takes lower rate increases because it is not a Guarantee Issue plan and must be underwritten unless in open enrollment unlike plan A, F, N, and a few other that must be accepted, even in a guarantee issue situation. Hope this helps. :)

I hope you aren't training agents that Plan N is available on GI basis.

Rick

Back