ProgressiveRX (GoodRX/PDP Alternative)

LostDollar

There's No Toilet Paper- on the Road Less Traveled
5000 Post Club
Kansas
-------------------
Site search terminology.
The title didn't hit search the way I wanted. I should have had some spaces.

goodrx alternative
-------------------

This link was posted by a member last fall and wound up being buried in a 9-10 page thread:

www.progressiverx.com. lowest prices on spiriva and advair I've ever seen.

The thing you have to watch out for is there is a really good chance that the MAPD drops those meds or Jack's up the price and now your stuck jumping MAPD to MAPD year to year if you are uninsurable to get back to a supplement.

I did not need it at the time and have spent several weeks trying to re-find it while being unable to remember the company name or post context. I've created this thread to make the reference easier to find in the future.

And kstein-thanks for posting it-I think it is going to be useful to me.

Last edited:
can't go back and edit previous post anymore as I had planned.

In Aug 2017:

Primary payment options are echeck or paper check or money order.

(Also have bitcoin or gift certificate options.)

Credit card payments are not possible.

@kstein , Just wanted to say thanks again for bringing up progressiverx. I've found it very useful again several times this past year.

RxGo iOS app

Try RxGo and see how you like it. It shops about 9 different discount programs for you.
I've contracted with RXGO and GlicRX, but I haven't seen very many times where they beat GoodRX online. I also have a GoodRx and a CommunityCaresRX discount cards. What I'm seeing is you can't tell what the price will be until the pharmacy runs it on the med.

My wife just got a new blood pressure med with a $245 retail. Online coupon with GoodRX was $162. CommunityCaresRX was $245, but when Walmart ran my card it was $148. Couldn't use either one because the lower price was for a manufacturer that they couldn't get it from, so I used her Wellcare and met half of her deductible.

RxGo iOS app

Try RxGo and see how you like it. It shops about 9 different discount programs for you.

Hi Todd,
Thank you for the suggestion.

At this time progressiverx has a non-monetary type convenience factor for me that the other options don't have.

Back