Prosperity Life Med Supp

Cenla Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
About 6 weeks ago, a marketing org that I've used in the past sent me info on Prosperity Life. I disregarded it for some reason or another. I think I might have thought they were another no rated company trying to buy up a block of business because I hadn't heard from any other marketers about it.

Then I got an email from Agent Pipeline about it today and see that they are A- rated. (Of course that doesn't preclude them from buying a block of business and having a 30% rate increase in two years, which is what some A rated companies do.)

I see they bought Shenandoah a few years ago.

Is anyone selling this one?

About 6 weeks ago, a marketing org that I've used in the past sent me info on Prosperity Life. I disregarded it for some reason or another. I think I might have thought they were another no rated company trying to buy up a block of business because I hadn't heard from any other marketers about it.

Then I got an email from Agent Pipeline about it today and see that they are A- rated. (Of course that doesn't preclude them from buying a block of business and having a 30% rate increase in two years, which is what some A rated companies do.)

No. They are paper app only...

Prosperity life IS the old Shenandoah now. At least that's what I was told. It wasn't for Med Supps though, it was FE.

Latest posts

Back