Question About a Release from an FMO

j41nyc59

Expert
Hello Everyone,

I have a question and maybe someone might be able to give me some advice. I go through an FMO named Premier Senior Marketing. I asked for a release because I have most of my business with Ritter Senior Marketing, which I love!. Anyhow, when I asked for the release from Premier they asked me where I wanted to move my business and why. I explained and thought there wouldn't be any problem. They also asked which FMO I wanted to use, because they want to check if Ritter offered releases without a wait period. When Premier responded to me via email, I was told I couldn't move my UHC or Humana because I took advantage of their lead program I earned from about 2 weeks ago, which I still haven't received a lead from to date. I earned a discount on the lead program because I sold over the number of plans required for the discount. I haven't sold much at all for UHC besides one PDP along with about 12 supps during AEP. (past Business) I sold nothing for Humana. They are holding me for 90 days from the last plan I sold (which was last week, and said I CAN NOT use the lead program I put $300.00 towards, otherwise that would void the 90 release. This seems to have nothing to do with the business I wrote, but having to do with a lead program I earned and paid most of the cost for.

I wrote back to them and said I earned a discount for the lead business due to prior business and offered to even return the money they gave me toward the program. I put $300.00 towards the lead program and they put I believe they put in $165.00 for 1000 T65 leads.

I thought I couldn't be held from a release for supplemental policies I write or wrote. (AARP) If that is true, why in the world would they hold me for 1 PDP during.

I am still waiting for an answer from Premier to why I am being held. I can understand if this was prior or during AEP

Please help, can they use this for a reason to hold me????
Thanks in Advance,

Julia Cimmino

Hello Everyone,

I have a question and maybe someone might be able to give me some advice. I go through an FMO named Premier Senior Marketing. I asked for a release because I have most of my business with Ritter Senior Marketing, which I love!. Anyhow, when I asked for the release from Premier they asked me where I wanted to move my business and why. I explained and thought there wouldn't be any problem. They also asked which FMO I wanted to use, because they want to check if Ritter offered releases without a wait period. When Premier responded to me via email, I was told I couldn't move my UHC or Humana because I took advantage of their lead program I earned from about 2 weeks ago, which I still haven't received a lead from to date. I earned a discount on the lead program because I sold over the number of plans required for the discount. I haven't sold much at all for UHC besides one PDP along with about 12 supps during AEP. (past Business) I sold nothing for Humana. They are holding me for 90 days from the last plan I sold (which was last week, and said I CAN NOT use the lead program I put $300.00 towards, otherwise that would void the 90 release. This seems to have nothing to do with the business I wrote, but having to do with a lead program I earned and paid most of the cost for.

I wrote back to them and said I earned a discount for the lead business due to prior business and offered to even return the money they gave me toward the program. I put $300.00 towards the lead program and they put I believe they put in $165.00 for 1000 T65 leads.

I thought I couldn't be held from a release for supplemental policies I write or wrote. (AARP) If that is true, why in the world would they hold me for 1 PDP during.

I am still waiting for an answer from Premier to why I am being held. I can understand if this was prior or during AEP

Please help, can they use this for a reason to hold me????
Thanks in Advance,

Julia Cimmino

The thing that jumps out at me is $465 for a thousand T-65 leads. No way you're getting those at 46 1/2 cents each. You're getting a LIST. That list should cost you no more than $50.....not $465. Something doesn't smell right.:nah:

Just wait it out. I have contracts with both. I doubt Ritter makes it any easier to release either.

You're better off having your lead generation separate from your IMO anyway.

I would hope that $465 was for a DM T65 drop.
They have an lead Coop program. That $465 is for a 1000 piece mailer.

Again unless there's a substantial discount, you're better off placing your lead order outside of your IMO.

Lead Connections, Need A Lead, Kramer, & Target Leads are all credible sources.

The thing that jumps out at me is $465 for a thousand T-65 leads. No way you're getting those at 46 1/2 cents each. You're getting a LIST. That list should cost you no more than $50.....not $465. Something doesn't smell right.:nah:

No they areT65 leads. Premier does not do leads. You pick a company like Lead Concept and they pay up to $225 towards your lead cost. I get this every month.

----------

They have an lead Coop program. That $465 is for a 1000 piece mailer. Again unless there's a substantial discount, you're better off placing your lead order outside of your IMO. Lead Connections, Need A Lead, Kramer, & Target Leads are all credible sources.

Again, he didn't place a lead drop with premier. He used either need a lead, lead concepts or target leads. They just pay the lead company cash. It's the best deal I've seen out there

THe leads came from target leads. Premeir paid a portion and I paid the rest. They send out the T65 and the response card goes back to Target. They email me a copy of the response card, and then send the hard copy. I have always done well using these.

But, can they do this to me by holding me for 90 days because they paid a portion of my past biz and tell me I can not use these leads for 90 days, even if I paid my portion of 300.00?

THe leads came from target leads. Premeir paid a portion and I paid the rest. They send out the T65 and the response card goes back to Target. They email me a copy of the response card, and then send the hard copy. I have always done well using these. But, can they do this to me by holding me for 90 days because they paid a portion of my past biz and tell me I can not use these leads for 90 days, even if I paid my portion of 300.00?

Yeah I don't see how you can't use the leads you just paid for.

No they areT65 leads. Premier does not do leads. You pick a company like Lead Concept and they pay up to $225 towards your lead cost. I get this every month.

----------

Again, he didn't place a lead drop with premier. He used either need a lead, lead concepts or target leads. They just pay the lead company cash. It's the best deal I've seen out there
In that case, I don't know why he would want a release!

Does Ritter offer the same deal?

Back