Quote Shark - Has anyone Used them

Where did you see the Wix part? Looks like Word press to me. If you go to the source code they are pulling from WP-content for images and what not.

Where did you see the Wix part? Looks like Word press to me. If you go to the source code they are pulling from WP-content for images and what not.

Scroll past the 1st picture and you get to "The all-in-one insurance agency and financial advisor marketing solution." The picture that pops out to the right of that text is a picture of a Wix site. I toyed around with Wix and that's the template I was using. I didn't go with Wix. I didn't end up using Wix, I got a website from Agent Methods.

Scroll past the 1st picture and you get to "The all-in-one insurance agency and financial advisor marketing solution." The picture that pops out to the right of that text is a picture of a Wix site. I toyed around with Wix and that's the template I was using. I didn't go with Wix. I didn't end up using Wix, I got a website from Agent Methods.[/QUO

Hey goillini52

We do not use wix to build our sites. With us you can choose wordpress or one of our templates. It just depends on price. Nice catch on the WIX picture I will get that changeds. Thanks Kitty-QuoteShark

Scroll past the 1st picture and you get to "The all-in-one insurance agency and financial advisor marketing solution." The picture that pops out to the right of that text is a picture of a Wix site. I toyed around with Wix and that's the template I was using. I didn't go with Wix. I didn't end up using Wix, I got a website from Agent Methods.[/QUO

Hey goillini52

We do not use wix to build our sites. With us you can choose wordpress or one of our templates. It just depends on price. Nice catch on the WIX picture I will get that changeds. Thanks Kitty-QuoteShark

I didn't think that you used Wix, I just thought it was strange that you had one of Wix's templates on your site.:yes:

Welcome to the Forum Kitty.

Thank you.Thanks for catching that. If you or anyone have any questions about marketing or if I can help you let me know. I am also an insurance agent and I know when someone hears marketing or SEO it give them the fight or flight response, LOL.

I looked at agents method too but it seemed a little basic than what I wanted to use it for. It looked great as a landing page but not for a more complex site.

One of the things that makes us different than almost another website designers is that after a year you own the website. That means if you don't like us or the job we do, you can transfer the entire website and take it with you. Not that we want you too, obviously but we want our agents to know we mean what we say and we truly believe in our system and what we do.

We can always make a custom website, add quoting engines etc. Just let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks

One of the things that makes us different than almost another website designers is that after a year you own the website. That means if you don't like us or the job we do, you can transfer the entire website and take it with you. Not that we want you too, obviously but we want our agents to know we mean what we say and we truly believe in our system and what we do.

We can always make a custom website, add quoting engines etc. Just let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks

Kitty, just to let you know, your last post was ok because you were clarifying...now you're pimping and that's against the rules for a new member.:)

Back