Quoting Tool for Seniors

pahealthquotes

Guru
1000 Post Club
I currently use Health Connect and Norvax to generate individual health insurance proposals and Health Connect does quote a few senior products in the area I sell but I'm wondering if anyone has developed a tool to quote/email medsupp/MA plans. I desperatley need this technology. Norvax says its in the works.. thats about all I get. Any help is appreciated.

TIA

Joe

I currently use Health Connect and Norvax to generate individual health insurance proposals and Health Connect does quote a few senior products in the area I sell but I'm wondering if anyone has developed a tool to quote/email medsupp/MA plans. I desperatley need this technology. Norvax says its in the works.. thats about all I get. Any help is appreciated.

TIA

Joe

Everybody for the last 12 months has said "they are working on it"... but time has run out for this year, and I am not holding my breath for next year.

I saw your reply at the end of my thread in Insurance Leads. Perhaps you did not see the OP. I have been lamenting this very fact.

TIA

Joe

Look for a rollout by Norvax by Spring 2012

Norvax promised it in 1 month about a year ago. Not holding my breath. Quotit states they're adding TN in a month or two and they've got quite a few states going now.

For quoting medicare go to Ritter Insurance Marketing - Home

TIA

Joe

I've been making my own emails out of the ritter quote engine for almost a year, I just strip out the hide buttons, the effective dates and the rate class, and send them the whole table. Takes all of 2 minutes to generate after you get the hang of stripping out the cells from the table you need to delete to clean it up.

By hitting the "command" "shift" and the #3 buttons on your keyboard you can take a picture of your web page (on a Mac, should be a way for PC) and then you can crop it down to show age, zip and quotes, etc. and send a jpg to the client via email.

I've been making my own emails out of the ritter quote engine for almost a year, I just strip out the hide buttons, the effective dates and the rate class, and send them the whole table. Takes all of 2 minutes to generate after you get the hang of stripping out the cells from the table you need to delete to clean it up.

Back