Radio ad for Medicare

hpdorman

Hi - does anyone know of a CMS approved radio spot for MA and or MA/PD and/or PDP that is generic and not company specific?

Thanks!

Harry Dorman
Medicare Masters, LLC
1500 N Casaloma Dr Suite 411
Appleton WI 54913
920-886-9469

Couldn't help but notice your moniker. With all the scrutiny from CMS regarding casual use of Medicare on your business cards and such, is your business name in compliance?

Not trying to stir you up, just curious. They're getting meaner by the day.

Medicare Masters Secret Shoppers Golf Tournament Scope Of Appointment 48 Hour Cool Down Slash Commissions In Half Churning Educational Event Don't Approach Your Medicare Friend In The Parking Lot Cut 16 Billion Dollars 1800Medicare Uncooked Carrots 4th Revision Rent-A-Agent,

Why? Why would you do that?​

:twitchy:

I number of insurance companies have approved radio ads...IF you can afford to pay for these ads under the NEW comp for 2009.........Good Luck

Couldn't help but notice your moniker. With all the scrutiny from CMS regarding casual use of Medicare on your business cards and such, is your business name in compliance?

Not trying to stir you up, just curious. They're getting meaner by the day.

Yes, I checked. I just have to put "not affiliated with any government agency" on my business card, stationery, etc. The rule is that you can't use the word "Medicare" to create the false impression that you're affiliated with the govt agency. H
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I number of insurance companies have approved radio ads...IF you can afford to pay for these ads under the NEW comp for 2009.........Good Luck

Thanks - do you know which companies? H

Last edited:
Back