Re-Certification

Just sell med supps - stop the madness!!
I'd love to except for the fantastic income MA plans provide. So I send a scope. So I forgo cold calling. So it's more regulated. Follow the rules, Tilt toward med supps but write any MA they want if they tilt that way. Collect big renewals on the plans they like. Prolong the madness.

Yeah sure, let me choose which plan I think is best for a client. Who cares if they can't pay the extra $200/month
Chazm has it right. T65 like different things. My goal--as it sounds like yours--is to compare, get a sense of their preferences, and write w/o bias.

I would rather have all products and fit the product to the customer instead of having one product and not helping everyone who needs it. Difference of opinion.

I will do them on the 4th of July. I figured it would be patriotic. No really I will start this weekend. I do them at night when all is in bed at my house and will crank them out. I like it being over and done with.

It is easy to stop the madness if:

1. do not work T65, do not work internet leads
2. only market to rural counties
3. only market to individuals with higher household incomes
4. only market to 68 years old or above
5. concentrate on people who already have a med sup

easy peazy

So far got ahip done anthem done

but AARP is not getting my ahip for some reason
if they cant fix by weekend Ill just do all the tests just to get it done
(these technical issues with these sites every year drive me crazy
I would love to knock them all off on nights and weekends but when you always run into that 1 little tech issue you have to wait to call them)

Humana said they will not be avail till 07/15

What other companies have there re certs ready

I always wait until you guys get the bugs out of the system. Hate internet frustration. Wellcare? They should have it out by the second week of Oct., then throw in a few more addendums.

----------

Chazm has it right. T65 like different things. My goal--as it sounds like yours--is to compare, get a sense of their preferences, and write w/o bias.

MA vs MS - the never ending saga. Write what the client wants/needs/ can afford. End of Story. It ain't your healthcare plan.

Back