Recommend a TM Service?

Ive not used TM in quite a while--and theres nothing recent on here

Any advice?

As of late over seas telemarketing companies in Malaysia and the Philippines have become popular. These are commonly known as avatar leads bc the individuals actually use a computer to speak to the prospect and it sounds like a live human passing the call off to you the licensed agent. I don't use this method so unfortunately I can't give you a specific referral but this might give you more info to aid in your search.
I believe there is a gentleman on here by the name of Glenn Shelton who would be able to assist you further.
Do a search for him on here.
I think his organization is called Lead Heroes but I could be wrong.

Ive not used TM in quite a while--and theres nothing recent on here

Any advice?

I would recommend Glen Shelton and Lead Heroes.

Not because I've used his service, but because I'm kind of in the lead gen business myself (I do not sell to the public) and Glen is one of the few rational, intelligent, and overall very cool guys I've met in an industry (lead gen) that is full of greedy liars.

As with any lead service it's up to the buyer to also be rational in trying a reasonable volume of leads over a period of time to accurately gauge their true effectiveness.

You gotta pay to play.;)

I went back to see who I had used in the past---I also used Primatech--but its been so long ago I don't remember. Have done just DM for a couple of years and to of the loop

Went to their site--pretty cheap--is there a reason for that?

RINGLESS VOICE MAIL? I read the description and still don't get how it works! Anyone know?

You get what you pay for as Bevo said. Lead Hero's will get you the leads. But to be honest the quality is atrocious. They use Filipinos and many speak terrible terrible english.The real problem i saw is the TM's talked over the people and in many instances forced the lead. Some of the Tm's had forgot wether they were calling for Fe or Med sup.For good Tm leads you need people who speak good english and the conversation is 2-3 min's not the 60 second Lead Hero script .They cost anywhere from $15-$20 depending if you order in bulk. I ordered 100 leads over a few months so my sample size was big. Try them but thats my opinion.

Back