Recommendations for a Good FMO

gordon112

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Yes, I do like Ritter for having all the bells and whistles, but I am looking for a local FMO that would be my one stop shop for all my Medicare Sup/Advantage plan needs. As the market changes and more companies come and go, I would prefer them to keep up with the times and offer support in building a solid business plan.

I live in the Tampa area and would like the FMO to be within 100miles. I just thought I would throw this out there, but still open to other FMO's that are out of the area as long as they know the market well enough and I can call upon a certain person in that office when I need help. Ritter seems to have gotten too big as I have left several messages without any response back. I want a dedicated marketer with a specific extension that will help my business grow and be a success.

I already have experience in this market along with several years selling Life and several other products.

Any suggestions or rec?

IMO you're not going to find all the companies at one FMO.

I use 1FMO. They have WellCare freedom optimum UHC pup. I use ERIN for a couple. I use premier senior marketing for a few and a couple like Humana I'm direct.

IMO you're not going to find all the companies at one FMO.

I use 1FMO. They have WellCare freedom optimum UHC pup. I use ERIN for a couple. I use premier senior marketing for a few and a couple like Humana I'm direct.

It sure seems like that is the case. I guess I just need one good FMO and make sure I have all the competitive plans in the areas that I am working and if that means being with multiple IMO's FMO's then so be it or go direct. I already have two IMO's for my FE and bigger Life cases.

Thanks for the response.

I have contacted them but they don't offer all the top companies and seem to be pushing PUP in this area, but I could be wrong.

Im not sure about tampa, but in Lake county, PUP is one of the most competitive plans. why wouldn't you want to be able to offer them?

Im not sure about tampa, but in Lake county, PUP is one of the most competitive plans. why wouldn't you want to be able to offer them?

For sure I would want to have them, but they don't offer a whole lot of companies. I will give them a call again and see what I can come up with.

I might go with Ritter for most of my Med Sup business and have a local FMO for advantage plans.

I did hear it is very competitive here in Tampa. I head over to Polk county as well and it tends to be a different ball game over there.

Gordon, you can always give me a call and let's see if I can help you. If not, I can point you in some good directions.

For sure I would want to have them, but they don't offer a whole lot of companies. I will give them a call again and see what I can come up with. I might go with Ritter for most of my Med Sup business and have a local FMO for advantage plans. I did hear it is very competitive here in Tampa. I head over to Polk county as well and it tends to be a different ball game over there.

Not sure about Tampa but care plus is really good in Polk county

Thanks for all the pointers. I have Friday dedicated to calling around and doing more research for next year. It is too far gone into the year to mess with the AEP and advanatage certifications. I will be working life leads tell the end of the year but plan on getting the certifications and to start selling Med Sups mixed in with life.

Back