Referral for Agent in Anderson SC

fishfortwo

Expert
I have a family member that is 61 on disability. A & B effective 10/01/2014. Looking for an Independent who is local that can meet with them. I am not licensed in SC nor am I familiar with the plans. Let me know if you know of a GOOD agent in the area that has all available plans. Thanks

I have a family member that is 61 on disability. A & B effective 10/01/2014. Looking for an Independent who is local that can meet with them. I am not licensed in SC nor am I familiar with the plans. Let me know if you know of a GOOD agent in the area that has all available plans. Thanks

Happy to help. JP Collins of Golden Corner Senior Benefits. 864-247-9308 :)

Thanks for the reply but need someone who can sit with them and is appointed with all plans that are available in their area, particularly Medicare Advantage.

Thanks for the reply but need someone who can sit with them and is appointed with all plans that are available in their area, particularly Medicare Advantage.

Hey you can search and contact Liors Lamb, he is on the forum, good guy and I believe his is fairly local and can help.

Don't have a stake in this, but used to live in Anderson and looks like the guy that replied is 30 minutes from Anderson in Seneca. So, don't think proximity is a problem.

Hey My name is Caleb Bruce I am an independent broker based out of Spartanburg. The name of my company is Calm Waters Financial. I am certified with all of the medicare advantage plans that are available. I go to Anderson regularly and would be glad to help! My phone number is 864-764-5490. Or you can email me at [email protected]

Back