Referrals Available

Mavrik

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm on the central east coast of Florida and frequently get questions about Medicare, MA and supplements from clients/prospects. While I know enough to explain the basics and gain their trust, I don't have the interest to learn enough to sell it.

If you're a Medicare sales person and you're interested in receiving free leads, send me a PM with your contact info.

Unless the rules have changed, you can't PM until you have 20 posts. Mavrik might wait for a seasoned forum member such as bluediamond to contact.

Now its down to 1 post. :) I have spent quite a few months here but I never comment. I dont think that reflects my level of professionalism in Medicare business, does it?

I dont think that reflects my level of professionalism in Medicare business, does it?

Never said it did, but I am suspicious of someone soliciting referrals (or anything else) on their initial post.

If Mavrik wants to give you referrals, that is their prerogative. If it were me I would deal with someone I knew.

Best to deal with known entities who have contributed to the Forum. Just handing them over to any new Tom, Dick, or Victoria may not be in the client's best interests.

But hey, do as you all please. I'm just here for the entertainment.

Best to deal with known entities who have contributed to the Forum. Just handing them over to any new Tom, Dick, or Victoria may not be in the client's best interests.

But hey, do as you all please. I'm just here for the entertainment.

I thought you were the entertainment? :skeptical:

Latest posts

Back