Request for T-65 Script

I've been calling older seniors, looking to save them money on the outdated supps they already have. I'd like to start trying the T-65 market, and don't have an effective script for cold-calling. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

I just talk to them Ask probing questions to find out what they know and explain what they don't,provide they Info they need to make an informed decision they feel comfortable with

I've been calling older seniors, looking to save them money on the outdated supps they already have. I'd like to start trying the T-65 market, and don't have an effective script for cold-calling. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Steve-

What type of results did you get from your cold calling. How many dials did it take on average to get an appointment?

Thanks.

Pique their curiosity...

Ask diagnostic questions....

Ask a mix of open / closed ended questions...

Find out where they are in the process. ie, how much "research" have they already done. Some may surprise you - they are ready to enroll.

Don't over complicate it. Ask them for the red/white/blue card....

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

----------

Pique their curiosity... Ask diagnostic questions.... Ask a mix of open / closed ended questions... Find out where they are in the process. ie, how much "research" have they already done. Some may surprise you - they are ready to enroll. Don't over complicate it. Ask them for the red/white/blue card.... Sent from my iPad using InsForums

I know that isn't a "script," - but it is some structure.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

I used a script a long time ago, it was one of those "calling to wish you a happy birthday" kinda things. I didnt like it.

I find it best to try to sound like like im not a pushy salesman, but more like someone they know.... I address them by the first name...Hey "John," it's _____ im calling in regards to the medicare thing, have you been getting all that stuff in the mail? I bet you didnt realize how many people cared about you huh? (helps to get them to laugh), well Im a local agent, I work with seniors to help them understand all this, most people get overwhelmed with information and they just want someone to keep it simple, most ppl just want to know if they can go their doctor and how much it will cost them? (I say this in a question/tie down sort of way)

Ask a few "yes" questions, and then move toward setting the appt, you can qualify if you like, it's just about getting them to talk to you. If they hang up, let it go and make another call.

I usually add more to the call, but Im just trying to give you some direction....

Hope this helps

I used a script a long time ago, it was one of those "calling to wish you a happy birthday" kinda things. I didnt like it.

I find it best to try to sound like like im not a pushy salesman, but more like someone they know.... I address them by the first name...Hey "John," it's _____ im calling in regards to the medicare thing, have you been getting all that stuff in the mail? I bet you didnt realize how many people cared about you huh? (helps to get them to laugh), well Im a local agent, I work with seniors to help them understand all this, most people get overwhelmed with information and they just want someone to keep it simple, most ppl just want to know if they can go their doctor and how much it will cost them? (I say this in a question/tie down sort of way)

Ask a few "yes" questions, and then move toward setting the appt, you can qualify if you like, it's just about getting them to talk to you. If they hang up, let it go and make another call.

I usually add more to the call, but Im just trying to give you some direction....

Hope this helps

Thank you for the good info. Are you cold calling from a T65 list? Just trying to get an idea of what type of results one can expect when cold calling from that type of list as it relates to number of appointments set per day.

Thank You

Thank you for the good info. Are you cold calling from a T65 list? Just trying to get an idea of what type of results one can expect when cold calling from that type of list as it relates to number of appointments set per day.

Thank You

If you are cold calling don't limit yourself to T65, I find T 65 are better with some advertising IE mailer, Internet lead, But even then the leads can be limited, You should include T65 with older as well

Working the age 67-72 market is frustrating with Med Supps. Doing a quote that will save them several hundred dollars a year sounds like an exciting way to market Med Supps.

But, seniors have a huge problem with change. They are AFRAID to change. I use Anthem, Blue Shield, Health Net, MOO. All highly reputable and well-known companies. Doesn't matter.

The fact that premium increases have been small in California doesn't help. They've heard about, read about or experienced scams with seniors. When they start giving me delay tactics, I flat out told them: "you're afraid. You're afraid to change." They all agree. I threaten to close out their file and tell them that when they get their next bank statement, they should remind themselves that they just OVERPAID by $___.

Working the age 67-72 market is frustrating with Med Supps. Doing a quote that will save them several hundred dollars a year sounds like an exciting way to market Med Supps.

But, seniors have a huge problem with change. They are AFRAID to change. I use Anthem, Blue Shield, Health Net, MOO. All highly reputable and well-known companies. Doesn't matter.

The fact that premium increases have been small in California doesn't help. They've heard about, read about or experienced scams with seniors. When they start giving me delay tactics, I flat out told them: "you're afraid. You're afraid to change." They all agree. I threaten to close out their file and tell them that when they get their next bank statement, they should remind themselves that they just OVERPAID by .

T65 cold call has to be tough in CA, Maybe try to change it up some, maybe try to expand your states or try a teli, I have much better luck calling telemarketed leads rather then cold calling myself, Try mailer, Try contacting Green Sky he has a training program and he is in CA

Latest posts

Back