Retired Bell South Employee - MAPD

And for a supp it's GI. Good luck getting paid.

As with all insurance questions, Timmy should always let someone with a bit of knowledge take care of it.

Rick

And for a supp it's GI. Good luck getting paid.

As with all insurance questions, Timmy should always let someone with a bit of knowledge take care of it.

Rick

How is the Sup going to be GI without her having a SEP *icky?

Thought you had me blocked genius?

I have no desire to teach you insurance. Look it up yourself.

BTW, what is an SEP for a supp?

*icky

You didn't "teach" me anything *icky - your big mouth misspoke . . .

She is not GI for a Sup - she has to undergo UW. She doesn't qualify for a GI SEP since she isn't aging in or lost creditable coverage . . .

Oh my - starting to slip off that High Horse there *icky . . .

She is not GI for a Sup - she has to undergo UW. She doesn't qualify for a GI SEP since she isn't aging in or lost creditable coverage . . .

How long has your aunt had her MAPD Timmy err, I mean Lamb Chops...and is this the 1st plan she's had? :laugh:

The only reason he hasn't taught you anything is that you're not listening. I told you a while back to get with him so he could teach you the Medicare side of things but you've refused my advice as well.

Rick does get on his high horse now and then, but he's earned that right through experience and learning. You put yourself on a high horse even though you have no right to be there yet. I really think you are the one that needs to swallow a little humble pie and come on off your horse. You would learn so much more if you acted as though you didn't already know everything. I'm still routing for you though! I think you'll eventually learn, but you're doing it the hard way.

No such thing as credible coverage. There is such a thing as creditable coverage.

I would have given you two thumbs up for this if I could.

And in the FWIW department, these folks have an HRA, not MSA.

57457139.jpg

Like what Todd? She isn't GI going to a Supp from the MAPD. Unless I am missing something?

The only reason he hasn't taught you anything is that you're not listening. I told you a while back to get with him so he could teach you the Medicare side of things but you've refused my advice as well.

Rick does get on his high horse now and then, but he's earned that right through experience and learning. You put yourself on a high horse even though you have no right to be there yet. I really think you are the one that needs to swallow a little humble pie and come on off your horse. You would learn so much more if you acted as though you didn't already know everything. I'm still routing for you though! I think you'll eventually learn, but you're doing it the hard way.

Like what Todd? She isn't GI going to a Supp from the MAPD. Unless I am missing something?

I'm speaking in general terms, not just this case. Just because you've passed you AHIP doesn't mean you know it all. Experience is the best teacher and you keep pissing on some of the most experienced agents on this board instead of being a little humble. Even though you keep telling him to get off his high horse, he still keeps giving you little nuggets and you don't even catch it because you've blinded yourself to it via your own ego. Just back up a little and chill out. You'll learn more.

Back