Rheumatoid Arthritis??

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
Hi Forum,

Got a lead that has RA and pays over 225 a month now for a plan f...Ran some quotes and looks like I can save her some money if I can just find a carrier...Any suggestions from the senior agents here? Shes in Kansas

Thank you

Hi Forum,

Got a lead that has RA and pays over 225 a month now for a plan f...Ran some quotes and looks like I can save her some money if I can just find a carrier...Any suggestions from the senior agents here? Shes in Kansas

Thank you

UHC/AARP doesnt ask about RA here in Calif, try them....although they arent always the cheapest depending on age & zip code.

I think (could be wrong) Equitable might be lenient with RA

You're not wrong.

CSI(OK if can do ADLs, shopping, doesn’t need assistance in walking, use a wheelchair, walker, cane, doesn’t need physical therapy, surgery or injections)

Equitable(OK if no wheelchair or injections at the doctors office)

Thanx for help guys!!

----------

tried equitable and a no go for combo of pregnazone and methotrexate..spell check on medds sorry

Thanx for help guys!!

----------

tried equitable and a no go for combo of pregnazone and methotrexate..spell check on medds sorry

You never mentioned the meds. The advice you got was based on what you told us.

If she's taking more than 10 mg a day of Prednisone, or more than 25 mg a week of Methotrexate, then she'd be declined by CSI.

Back