Ritter Marketing Feedback

Yes I read that thread--the SMS from Omaha I could hardly believe what I read. SMS in Columbia are good people. But what I have seen so far from Ritter they seem to have so many good things going for the agent Now I just need to validate that what they say is true IS true! Anyone use their Medicareful site?

Curious to know how agents get a medicareful site.

Ask the folks at Ritter. I believe Craig said he is revamping it. Not sure if it is ready for prime time yet or not.

Yes I read that thread--the SMS from Omaha I could hardly believe what I read.

SMS in Columbia are good people. But what I have seen so far from Ritter they seem to have so many good things going for the agent

Now I just need to validate that what they say is true IS true!

Anyone use their Medicareful site?

Their Medicareful site is their client facing website, if a consumer is searching internet for medicare plans and goes to their site they can get plan pricing and be referred to an agent contracted with Ritter.

I have never worked with Ritter before, but have always heard good things about them on the forum and from friends. SMS in Columbia is where most of my contracts are and they have a lot of resources I use. Quote engine, product forms, and a lot of great training information and support.

The guy who runs their training is active on the Forum, Midwest Broker. You may talk to him as well, he could give you a better idea of their resources.

Ask the folks at Ritter. I believe Craig said he is revamping it. Not sure if it is ready for prime time yet or not.

The technology piece is done, but the regulatory piece is a killer! Since it's a CMS approved website, you really can't make changes and when you do, it requires a refiling with the lead and non-lead plans (we have 20 insurance companies in total who need to file it).

We've been back and forth 3 times with changes/modifications in the past 3 months, so I'm hoping that we're close. I am very excited about this next release and I'm anxious to hear what agents think about it when it comes.

I'm penciling in September 1st, for the full release and perhaps a smaller release before that (fingers crossed)!

The technology piece is done, but the regulatory piece is a killer! Since it's a CMS approved website, you really can't make changes and when you do, it requires a refiling with the lead and non-lead plans (we have 20 insurance companies in total who need to file it).

We've been back and forth 3 times with changes/modifications in the past 3 months, so I'm hoping that we're close. I am very excited about this next release and I'm anxious to hear what agents think about it when it comes.

I'm penciling in September 1st, for the full release and perhaps a smaller release before that (fingers crossed)!

I'm looking forward to the new release.

As far as working with Ritter, I think they're as great as the hype you've been reading. Craig is excellent as is the entire support staff.

Back