Ritter Marketing Feedback

Medicare.guy

Expert
I am in need of a new direction in Medicare; especially a firm well versed in vetting and selling Med Supps.

I have read some good things on here about Ritter, but few threads about them specifically.

Anyone contracted with them like to give me some feedback?

A colleague of mine is with SMS out of Columbia MO and says they are very good but dont have all the services Ritter does

Looking forward to hearing from you

Ritter is very good for Medicare. I've had some business with them for many years. No problem getting a release when I needed one.

Ritter is the real deal, Craig is a stand up guy and very well respected in this industry.

I have heard great things about the SMS out of Nebraska (I guess not to be confused with the SMS out of Missouri?).

There was a thread a while back where somebody couldn't get released from the Nebraska SMS. The thread helped him to get released. I've heard good things about the Missouri SMS and have had positive dealings with them in the past and have just picked up a couple of companies with them.

There was a thread a while back where somebody couldn't get released from the Nebraska SMS. The thread helped him to get released. I've heard good things about the Missouri SMS and have had positive dealings with them in the past and have just picked up a couple of companies with them.

I might be confused about the two. All I know - whenever I talk to agents about Medicare IMO/FMOs one of the SMS's is great and the other is terrible.

Yes I read that thread--the SMS from Omaha I could hardly believe what I read.

SMS in Columbia are good people. But what I have seen so far from Ritter they seem to have so many good things going for the agent

Now I just need to validate that what they say is true IS true!

Anyone use their Medicareful site?

Back