Rx Discount with which Medicare Supplement Companies

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
I can't believe I am asking this question because I hate these cards. I have a lady that is shopping for a new med supp based on the Rx discount card. Anyone know which companies offer this? I know one of my companies do because I get an annoying call every now and then about it.

I can't believe I am asking this question because I hate these cards. I have a lady that is shopping for a new med supp based on the Rx discount card. Anyone know which companies offer this? I know one of my companies do because I get an annoying call every now and then about it.

I know American continental includes an rx, vision, hearing and gym discount.

I hope I don't have to write them. I hate mailing apps. I'm hoping Medico or Philly has one.

I know my New Era clients have gotten one. Don't know if they're still doing it. But if so I'd guess Philly will. With that said, there are free discount Rx cards out there.

UHC has a discount but can't you just find any Rx card online, sign her up and mail it to her?

CVS also has an in-house discount program as does Walgreens.

Rick

UHC has a discount but can't you just find any Rx card online, sign her up and mail it to her?

CVS also has an in-house discount program as does Walgreens.

Rick

I could do that but then she wouldn't have much incentive to switch her med supp. I can only save her a few dollars. Maybe I could talk her into mailing me a $50 check?

Back