Sales Objections for Final Expense?

I want to "think" about it.

Is 3 weeks enough time for you to think about it?

Great! while you are thinking about us we need to think about you.
I have to ask you a bunch of health questions, they will call your doctor get your medical records and IF you qualify they will send me a final policy in about 3 weeks.
I will bring it back and go over it with you and your children then, If you decide to take it you will start to pay for it then. Do you have your Drivers Lic. handy?

* I don't have a Checking/Saving Account
* Mail me something
* I am on a fixed income
* I already have insurance

I can generally overcome all the objections except the "no bank account".

I would love to hear if anyone has figured out a way to overcome this objection. Feel free to PM me with if you do not want to share it with the world.

Hell I was thinking about calling the local bank and having the customer service rep call the client and set up an account. But that's probably a violation somewhere lol. Just kidding, sorta.

The question should be, why are getting leads that don't have a bank account.

[quote=Kicker;308731]* I don't have a Checking/Saving Account
* Mail me something
* I am on a fixed income

I would love to hear if anyone has figured out a way to overcome this objection. Feel free to PM me with if you do not want to share it with the world.

Hell I was thinking about calling the local bank and having the customer service rep call the client and set up an account. But that's probably a violation somewhere lol. Just kidding, sorta.

The question should be, why are getting leads that don't have a bank account.[/quote]

We would love to hear a few of the ways you overcome some of the other objections...I Myself do not run into the Bank account one due to I work strickly over 65 market. They have there SS check on direct deposit.

If they don't have a bank account just do a monthly bill and move on. It's not as good but better than no sale at all.
Quite a few companies will do monthly bill.

* I don't have a Checking/Saving Account
* Mail me something
* I am on a fixed income

The question should be, why are getting leads that don't have a bank account.

Write them by the quarter. I know....persistency isn't as great, but I haven't lost a quarterly in awhile. Forresters will advance 9 months on a quarterly.

Problem is...then it's back to the..."I can't afford 3 months payment at a time", objection.

"I take 3 heart meds"

Well...Mrs. Smith...we have a company that will take you immediately and you'll have the full benefit in just 2 years.

"Not interested"

Have a good day Mrs. Smith....reaches for business card to hand her.

"Good...he left. Now I can throw away his card."

You need to determine if the objection is sincere or insincere.

1. I need to think about it (insincere)
2. Need to talk with my children (insincere)
3. No money until the 3rd of the month (insincere)
4. No bank account (sincere)
5. Already have insurance (sincere)

All insurance sales come down to this: Is there a need, does your prospect recognize that need and want to take action on it now, can they qualify for the insurance and is the premium affordable. All of these must be present in order to make a sale.

Overcome this objection, cuz I ain't stopping............

"""BEWARE OF DOG"""

pit_bull1241544141.bmp

Latest posts

Back