Sales Sentinel/Gorman Training-Upload Work-Around

traceyemoon

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Was not having any luck uploading my E&O as required. Was told to change the name of the doc to anything else but E&O (or variation of) and it will work. And it does!

Just in case anyone else is "lucky" enough to have to do carrier-specific training through them

Received an email this morning that said the uploading of documents was fixed.

This has been the worst year ever for the training, thousands of agents can't get in and if they do complete it and cannot get their certificates from Gorman. Taken Gorman for years and this switch to sentinel elite certainly not well thought out.

So good luck.

I am really surprised there hasn't been a few more posts in this thread since problems still exist with Gorman/Sentinel Elite Medicare certification. Out of about 30 agents I know not a one has been able to complete it because of the bugs. May be time to go public with it and it just might get fixed.

Yep stuck on trying to upload my banking information since last week. Called them twice, emailed them once and was told that it would get fixed.

Perhaps in 2020? Trying to finish up my last certification with BCBS of KC.

It's frustrating when you waste time like this! :no:

Wonder if they ever thought that if one has not completed the certification by Oct 1 you cannot market MAPD's for 2017 until it is completed.

stuck on that damn finish and submit button wont do anything in any browser. gorman's always been wack...unfortunately its par for the course with fl blue

Some people have it fixed and some don't. One agent has a CMS certificate showing, to my knowledge there is only the core training and product training certificate.

Not only Fl Blue uses them but several blues use them. I would have thought when the program kept failing the first couple of days they take it off line and fix it then instead of trying to patch it together with super glue. If you're going to put something out their for agents to get certified it better damn work. This is absolute BS.

The problems seem to be system-wide. We have 9 Health Plans and 1 PDP sponsor using Elite this AEP (I'm sure there are many more than that, nationally, of course). Only advice I've heard is (1) don't use pop up blockers, and (2) some of the carriers MAY have admin rights to move you to the "next step" manually if you are stuck. Hoping this improves quick! As of today, I am still hearing about agents getting "stuck" at all different places in the process.

Let's keep this string going with "tips and tricks" and "updates" as this could be very detrimental to many, many agents.

I will try to post helpful information as I hear more.

Back