Same Day SOA

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
Ok so had a client call me and wants an mapd plan written today, sent her scope and she email it back. It asks at bottom why soa was not signed PRIOR the appt, what is the norm to put on here?? don't want CMS after me ...

In this situation, I put client requested same day appt with less than 48 hours notice. You have an email trail to back it up, she initiated contact, I don't see a big problem.

In this situation, I put client requested same day appt with less than 48 hours notice. You have an email trail to back it up, she initiated contact, I don't see a big problem.
Thank you...what would you do for a call in or a referral? Example "sign me up for the same plan as my friend" etc..

I don't do telephonic inbound MAPD/PDP sales. So, this would be someone calling me, requesting to come into my office later that day and sign up. Happens occasionally. I don't really consider that a walk-in. If OP is doing inbound telephonic sales (never meeting the client), I think that would depend on the carrier as to what to do, if they have telescope, escope, or other method.

I know technically we can't require a face to face, but if they want same-day sale (less than the 48 hours required for SOAs), I have them come down to my office. Emphasis on THEY want. Meaning, THEIR request. If they want to meet next week or they want me to call them back next week and do it over the phone, that is plenty of time to get the SOA more than 48 hours in advance.

I do same day walk-in SOAs all the time. IT's one of the valid exceptions to the 48-hour rule. Another exception to the 48-hour rule is the end of month applications.

I do same day walk-in SOAs all the time. IT's one of the valid exceptions to the 48-hour rule. Another exception to the 48-hour rule is the end of month applications.

if its an internet lead what specifically do you put on soa for this?

I am not used to getting SOA as I do over the phone as well, An FMO told me to put down client requested same day appointment.I would love to hear what other phone guys are doing.

Back