Search Engines Not Showing Aetna & Cigna Rate Increases Yet

yorkriver1

Guru
1000 Post Club
Virginia
Also, maybe not Equitable. I have checked 3 search engines this week, running the rates again, still same rates showing as in June, plugging in 10/1/17 effective date for MedSupp.

Rates increased 7/1/17, so my June quotes weren't correct when I met this week with client T65 in October.

Any suggestions?

(I did the rates manually, confirmed with carrier) I mean any search engines to suggest. I don't want to name names, I assume they will eventually fix this.

You didn't say which quote engines you are using, so really no way to answer you.

CSG is usually on top of things and certainly should have the July rates in place by now. Rates are updated when they get them from the carrier, which is usually about a month before they go into effect.

MLIC announced an increase for Sept but only impacts apps submitted 9/1 or later. If I were to run a rate on 8/31 I would see the "old" rate. To see the new rate I would have to change today's date to 9/1

Also, maybe not Equitable. I have checked 3 search engines this week, running the rates again, still same rates showing as in June, plugging in 10/1/17 effective date for MedSupp.

Rates increased 7/1/17, so my June quotes weren't correct when I met this week with client T65 in October.

Any suggestions?

(I did the rates manually, confirmed with carrier) I mean any search engines to suggest. I don't want to name names, I assume they will eventually fix this.

If you don't "name names" this thread is pointless.

Latest posts

Back