In Search of Good Quoting Tool App, Any Suggestions?

I am looking to download a good quoting tool app to my phone so I can give instant quotes for final expense, medicare supplements, term life, and major medical plans when I am with a potential client. Does anybody know of a good app for that?

I am looking to download a good quoting tool app to my phone so I can give instant quotes for final expense, medicare supplements, term life, and major medical plans when I am with a potential client. Does anybody know of a good app for that?

FexQuotes.com is good for FE and some term

Csg Actuarial for Med Sups

Amazingly enough I had a spam email today about a new quoting app promising all of the above.

Also, just as amazingly, the OP's website has the EXACT same quoting app.

Memo to OP: we are not idiots and this is a really bad way to make a first impression :nah::1mad::no::no::no:

Last edited:
About mygokrt2
Biography
Managing partner of Elite Independence Group, LLC , Mintco Financial, and co creator of Qooter App

About mygokrt2
Biography
Managing partner of Elite Independence Group, LLC , Mintco Financial, and co creator of Qooter App

Yup-it takes true desperation to pretend to be looking for something on a public forum and also spam email thousands of agents trying to market an allegedly 'free' quote engine.

Here you go...they can take care of you and fill all your needs.:)

Free Websites for Insurance Agents

FLM2, I appreciate your input. I am a newbie to the public forum and apologize for making a bad first impression.
I was initially trying to get an idea of what other licensed professionals in our industry where using for a quoting tool app. I am familiar with Fexquotes.com for fe, as well as CSG Actuarial for med supp. which Newby mentioned above (thanks Newby) Most of the apps for download on smartphones seem to require a registration which typically means you are paying a monthly fee for the app, or you agreed to contract with an upline in exchange for use of their app (which in most cases is similar to paying a fee). The app we are getting ready to release, at this point requires neither. I guess I went about it the wrong way in the public forum, and for that again, I apologize.
My goal is to get as many licensed insurance professionals as possible to download the app to their phones, use it, and give us feedback on ease of use, and suggestions on how to improve on it. At this point, they would have access to a complimentary quoting system, and we would get feedback on how to improve the app, and see where it goes.
If you could give me advice on a better method to accomplish this, please let me know.

Do you use these guys for anything other than the quoting tool?

Have not heard of them--and looks like they offer a LOT of services

Tell me about them

I could think of a lot of names that would be better than Qooter. Is it pronounced "cooter"? That's a slang name for a part of the female anatomy.

Back