A Secret Shopper Award?!

policy doctor

Guru
1000 Post Club
What a surprise! I got up this am and at the front door, found a UPS box. Inside was a nicely framed certificate for 100% Secret Shopper Award AEP from United Healthcare.

I'll keep my private thoughts to myself, but somehow I feel programmed.;)

Are other companies doing this also? I have produced for other carriers, but UHC gets the bulk of my business; so perhaps its a numbers quota.

Anyway, wondered if others are getting the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee thats nice...Now your wondering how many seceret shoppers they sent your way and how many worthless appointments that translated into.

Bingo! You can't help but think about some "iffy" and "squirrely" clients you spent time with.

The other side is what is the minimum passing grade? How many SS (hey that has a familiar ring) cops can flunk you before they put you in the REPROGRAMMING room.

the reprogramming room . . .

awhn183l.jpg

Gee thats nice...Now your wondering how many seceret shoppers they sent your way and how many worthless appointments that translated into.

If they haven't been referred to me by an existing client or a referral source, I don't do business with them when it pertains to MA or PDP.

I was secret shopped one time several years ago by WellCare. It was a complete waste of my time. I didn't realize I was being secret shopped until after it was over. Decided that day if I get a call stating that an insurance company referred them to me that they would be better off working with someone else.

Personally, for an insurance company to refer a secret shopper to you is a slap in the face. We have a limited window in which to get people enrolled and they want to waste a couple of hours of your time by sending a secret shopper your way. No thank you.

Back