Securus Lead Cards?

you made me search the bowels of the forum... 800-936-1715--or 732-225-7165.. his forum name is LarryD. I suggest you search his name and send him a private message. we all like to kid, but he sounds like a stand up guy... he has posted 90 posts in a short time. so he supports the board. keep us all posted on how things work out.. this is where the power of the board will show!!!!!

you made me search the bowels of the forum... 800-936-1715--or 732-225-7165.. his forum name is LarryD. I suggest you search his name and send him a private message. we all like to kid, but he sounds like a stand up guy... he has posted 90 posts in a short time. so he supports the board. keep us all posted on how things work out.. this is where the power of the board will show!!!!!

732 area code?

Sheet, thats frekin Jersey

Figures...

"Hey Mahk!, Pahk the Cahr!"

Jesus H Cripes, its like Wheel of Fortune trying to decpher that language

"I'd like to buy a vowel please"

I was going to go with Securus in Florida with a Melbourn office. I paid the $1000 and was to go to Orlando for training the Friday after Memorial day. I had to get a release from Monumental which wasn't a problem except for the holiday. The VP Brian blowhard drove me away over the weekend and I pulled out at his suggestion once he discovered I knew what kind of man he was. If their deal would have worked, I could have recruited plenty of agents I have into their program. I guess they only want newbies who are clueless. That must be their M.O.

I was going to go with Securus in Florida with a Melbourn office. I paid the $1000 and was to go to Orlando for training the Friday after Memorial day. I had to get a release from Monumental which wasn't a problem except for the holiday. The VP Brian blowhard drove me away over the weekend and I pulled out at his suggestion once he discovered I knew what kind of man he was. If their deal would have worked, I could have recruited plenty of agents I have into their program. I guess they only want newbies who are clueless. That must be their M.O.

That's exactly what they do, prey on the unsuspecting.

b61, thank you! I appreciate you recognizing the fact that Larry is, absolutely, a quality stand up guy.

My name is Thomas Graziano. I am the V.P. of Operations here at Securus. I am accountable for all day to day processes and procedures associated with our core company structure. Every Home Office department manager reports directly to me....Finance, Lead Management, Incoming & Outgoing Mail Room Operations, National Training and Digital Marketing to mention a few. From there, I report to Larry our COO and then directly to our company's CEO.

Larry is traveling this week, so I felt as if I should probably step in to comment.

On behalf of Securus, Larry, myself and the forum....TPA's story is bogus! It holds no water and is franklly a fabricated pile of trash. Each and every one of our 1,200+ agents know who I am. They have my contact number. They have my email address. They have a direct pipeline to the Home Office at any time, should they need it.

Anyone that knows me and works with me understands that my number one concern is our field agents! We are nothing here without our awesome agents. I am proud of the team I work with every day and I will always do the right thing to help resolve any situation that arises. They know that they are integral parts to this quality organization and I value each and every relationship that I have worked hard to establish. Those relationships which I haven't had the pleasure to establish yet, I look forward to each!

Back to TPA........TPA sounds ridiculous through this rant and rave over "his friend". TPA, "your friend" has my contact information, trust me. Its on the bottom of every single one of my communications that I send to the field force. If he can't get resolve with any one of the RVP's, he is always welcome to come directly to me. An RVP is there to work through all of the challenges associated with building and training and nurturing. Each one of those professionals are willing to help out ANYTIME. These are personal friends of mine. We work together, but we play together also. We know each other's families. We have spent time together. My point? These are quality people placed in the proper positions. Ready to deal with challenges and certainly protect the Securus brand.

TPA, you have a big mouth and your story has no teeth.

Your rant is exactly that..."a story". It's a creation. It's a fabrication. Your bored. You have nothing better to do. YOU have no leads, not "your friend"!

You call us "lying bastards", "hack IMO's" and you say we need a "UFC style ass kicking"? This is just unbelievable......your disrespectful, (like I said) you have a big mouth and I feel as if this is a direct person blow to all of the hard working people here at the Home Office and in the field.

In closing, I tried my darndest to convey one simple point....We work hard every day to earn our position as one of the nation's top IMO's. It's not easy, but it's a pleasure to work as a team and plug forward. We all have one goal in mind...better lives for us, our families and teamates.

Top notch organizations such as Equita understand the daily challenges which we face. Even though I haven't had the opportunity to meet the fine folks over at Equita, I do respect the heck out of them as we "swim the same waters" daily!

Sincerely,

Thomas Graziano
V.P. of Operations
Securus, LLC.
450 Raritan Center Parkway
Suite I
Edison, NJ 08837

P: 800-936-1715
F: 732-225-7160
Exec. Conference Room: 732-225-7165
E: [email protected]
W: www.securusfinalexpense.com

Thomas, why are you hacking into Larry's account???? Why don't you create your own profile...Sit down in the executive conference room, and fill one out....And I think about 90% of us feel you are not who you say you are....God Bless

I am curious as to why Thomas and Larry are sharing accounts.....I know when I'm with my co-workers, if they ask me to borrow a user name and password, I say No...Get your own account.....Doesn't make sense...Unless......

Back