Securus Lead Cards?

Executive Conference ROOM.... Hmm..I like that..

I need to add that next to my phone number...

I thought you place was much bigger until I looked at google maps.

Markingriffin, why depend on Google maps? You are welcome to take a trip to our offices ANYTIME. I would be happy to take you for a tour and treat you to dinner.

Guys, you can say what you will but there is one thing you can't deny........on every occassion I have invited anyone and everyone who would like to call me directly or come visit us at our offices or come to dinner with us. We have built our organization for agents. We share our resources with our agents. We are proud of the sales organization we represent.

Markingriffin, come on over and visit us.......just be sure to bring a fresh battery for your camera. Your going to need it so you can take pictures of our plaques and award walls and share them with all of the naysayers out there that are plagued with the excessive complaining, negative banter and genuinely poor and downbeat attitude! Make no mistake, this isn't only "our" success, it's representative of our agent's success.

Markingriffin, why depend on Google maps? You are welcome to take a trip to our offices ANYTIME. I would be happy to take you for a tour and treat you to dinner.

Guys, you can say what you will but there is one thing you can't deny........on every occassion I have invited anyone and everyone who would like to call me directly or come visit us at our offices or come to dinner with us. We have built our organization for agents. We share our resources with our agents. We are proud of the sales organization we represent.

Markingriffin, come on over and visit us.......just be sure to bring a fresh battery for your camera. Your going to need it so you can take pictures of our plaques and award walls and share them with all of the naysayers out there that are plagued with the excessive complaining, negative banter and genuinely poor and downbeat attitude! Make no mistake, this isn't only "our" success, it's representative of our agent's success.

Be Careful, I once invited Nick Perry and RIck B. (Greensky) to come visit my office and both of them showed up.

I too, made them look at all our awards and listen to my boring stories about my praying mantis.

At least they brought a really nice cute girl with them.

I am going to rename my room in the office to make it sound better.

Yo tommy?

So why not mail the original lead card to the agent that paid for them?

You can make a copy of it

Just send it to the agent

You'd be wise to follow EFES way....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be Careful, I once invited Nick Perry and RIck B. (Greensky) to come visit my office and both of them showed up.

I too, made them look at all our awards and listen to my boring stories about my praying mantis.

At least they brought a really nice cute girl with them.

I am going to rename my room in the office to make it sound better.

Did you offer a 90% contract?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that you don't get the hard copy of the lead at EFES either. At least you didn't when I was there. I still wouldn't even think about going with securus though, at least EFES gets you the leads that you pay for.

I'm pretty sure that you don't get the hard copy of the lead at EFES either. At least you didn't when I was there. I still wouldn't even think about going with securus though, at least EFES gets you the leads that you pay for.

They don't give you the hard copy, however as mentioned previously, there is very clear evidence they are yours based on coding on the card that shows part of your last name.

So we try to tell them that the agents are dissatisfied because they won't do what they say, like send leads that have been paid for or give releases like they say they will, and he wants to brag about plaques that the agents got for them.

And you wonder why no one will bother to come and see you? Really? :goofy:

To Larry at Securus. I happen to be an SGA with United Healthcare with agents in over 6 states and I've only been in the business for 7 years and in the senior market for 31/2 yrs and recruiting only since Dec. I'm a professional salesman, trained in the real estate and car business. I'm also a professionally trained speaker in the personal development field and also have been a stand up comic. You asked why didn't I reach out to you? I had no idea you existed. Geoff Cunningham recruited me and then Brian blew me off for no reason before I even went to the training. I'm told that Brian is a moody man and I guess that's the kind you like. I call them "dictators in business" and I guess he fits perfectly in your company. Brian caused Geoff to lose a real producer who would have built a downline if your company delivered, but we'll never know. If you are sincere, you will have a chat with Brian about why he alienated me. My name is Joel Gardberg and it happened over Memorial Day weekend. I'm sure Geoff will remember. :no:

guys, why all the hostility for securus, i would have expected tpa, to call larry or tom, and talk like a businessman. and help find a solution, todd, why not talk with securus. the only way to resolve a problem is with a conversation. i think larry and tom deserve some respect, the same as anyone else on this forum. like it or not they are big players in the final expense business. i thought this forum was to help agents. name calling is not going to get you anywhere. tpa you are being disingenuous ,why aren't you talking with larry or tom, give them, your friends name and get the problem resolved. rabbi, you chose not to work with them, why bad mouth them. i talked with securus and and i chose not to go with them, my reason was 80%.. they were gentlemen about it. i also spoke with efes. i also chose not to go with them. securus is doing something right, i can only remember a couple of complaints, and they don't seem to want any help in finding a solution. makes me wonder...mabe they are not true...as for a release, with all the companies out there, not being able to write monumental, whats the big deal, we all know that releases are hard to get, fact of life. wait 6 months. todd i think you could do more good for your agents by talking with securus, i am and old man, and if i can pass on some wisdom, to you young men.. yelling and name calling may make you feel good for a moment. but a civil conversation can bring results all you are doing is diluting the power of the forum.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
rabbi, you said you were a stand-up comic?. reminds me back in the late 70's i tried the stand-up route in nyc. played the improv, catch a risen star, comic strip. you had to have a very thick skin.... you had to audition, during the week, like cattle, get a number, wait maybe until 2am to go on. rabbi it is securus, loss that they did not sign you. the recruiter that called me, quite frankly he was a bad salesman. he wanted to know why i thought i was worth more than 80%.. to me that was the end of the conversation. but i am not going to bad mouth the whole company. and i will give respect to anyone, until they show me otherwise.. also the power of the forum is only good if used properly.

Last edited:
So we try to tell them that the agents are dissatisfied because they won't do what they say, like send leads that have been paid for or give releases like they say they will, and he wants to brag about plaques that the agents got for them.

And you wonder why no one will bother to come and see you? Really? :goofy:

Did you call the executive conference room? Did you convey your concerns about Securus treatment of it's agents?
Please post your response.

I fully understand agents posting complaints
in regards to there experiences and I in know way doubt them.

Your here to recruit, what are your direct personal experiences with Securus except for being in competition with them?

Did you call the executive conference room? Did you convey your concerns about Securus treatment of it's agents?
Please post your response.

I fully understand agents posting complaints
in regards to there experiences and I in know way doubt them.

Your here to recruit, what are your direct personal experiences with Securus except for being in competition with them?

Why did I not call them? Why would I? My complaint with them is they make promises they don't deliver on.

If a person has lost everything in their life, the last thing they have is their word. If you can't do what you say you can do, then don't say you can do it! It's just that simple.

Latest posts

Back