Securus Lead Cards?

Wow, this thread is a little unnerving considering I have recently signed up with the company. I will keep you posted as to when and if I receive my leads.

gardenstate i would not give any weight to those complaints, most complaints are guys, that when given the opportunity to correct the compliant, they resorted to name calling. that tells me they were not real complaints. i am not a securus man, i looked at them and decided to go elsewhere. but i think you can make money with them. they are a big player in the business, like efes. i want to hear fact, and what someones experiences are. not name calling. todd would have gained more respect if he picked up the phone and called securus. all imo's fear chargebacks, and that is one of the reasons for release problems, also if they trained you, and now want to move to make 10% more. release problem, also even if the imo. says ok to the release, your imo's up line can say no. we would like to hear about your experience at securus.

Last edited:
gardenstate i would not give any weight to those complaints, most complaints are efes guys, and when given the opportunity to correct the compliant, they resorted to name calling. that tells me they were not real complaints. i am not a securus man, i looked at them and decided to go elsewhere. but i think you can make money with them. they are a big player in the business, like efes. i want to hear fact, and what someones experiences are. not name calling. todd would have gained more respect if he picked up the phone and called securus. all imo's fear chargebacks, and that is one of the reasons for release problems, also if they trained you, and now want to move to make 10% more. release problem, also even if the imo. says ok to the release, your imo's up line can say no. we would like to hear about your experience at securus.

None of the complainers in this thread are EFES guys. I don't know where you got that.

In fact, I haven't even one EFES agent make any disapraging remarks about Securus in any thread.

Update!!!! I ordered my leads 21/2 weeks ago and as promised I have all my leads from Securus ...so far so good:yes:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
oops.... two and a half weeks ago

Last edited:
Maybe Garden State will chime in, and let us know. and maybe TPAAgent will let us know how his friend is doing at Securus.

Securus leads have no smoke and mirrors. The lead piece says nothing about the $255 ss death benefit and clearly talks about final expense life insurance.
Their top producers are writing between 8-12 k a week. And there are many agents writing over 3 k a week. These guys are for real.

Looks like dickystein is up to his old tricks, posting nude from the executive boardroom.

Back