Securus Lead Cards?

TPAAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Why does Securus pimp their company about leads if they dont follow through?

Any of you EFES agents, do they actually send you the hard copy?

Just got off the phone with a good friend of mine that bought 50 leads from Securus

They told him they would "guarantee" him that if he bought 50, he'd get 50 and that they would guarantee he get as many leads a week as he buys

Well its almost week 7 now and so far hes goten back 1/5 of what he paid. He call his regional mgr and the guy tells him some stupid sh*t like "Invest in yourself" put another order in.. you need to get them flowing

My thoughts were like

Is that dude like farking high or something?

You want someone to drop another $1,000 and get back 15 of them???

At what point do the leads = what one pays???

What a scam that agency is. Man get the dude is leads already and quit fuggin with him. You con artist told him you'd get them now you're trying to milk him for another pmt of $1,000???

I told my friend DONT DO IT. At some point his owed leads will be in the 100's at this rate

$20 a lead guaranteed my ass

Do you EFES guys get your hard copies back? Securus doesnt give them to the agents

I might be wrong, but I think I know what they are doing

Getting funds from all agents in the area, do a mailout and hand them out to all agents and rely on the agents continued orders

They told him they have their own mailhouse.. then mail more ya some beaches!

I know this guy, real nice person, hard worker and they are boning this guy on his money...

Stay away from that joke of a company.. hell, send me $1,000, you're just throwing your money away anyways

All these lying bastages lead company, hack IMO's need a severe ass kicking like UFC style for ripping off agents

No pillow is soft enough for a clear conscious

With EFES I get a copy of the returned lead card and it also has a code on it so that I know it was mailed for me.

Some agents don't print their's off, but I do every Sat. morning. I also print them in whatever color it was when mailed to the prospect so that it looks exactly like what they sent in.

With EFES I get a copy of the returned lead card and it also has a code on it so that I know it was mailed for me.

Some agents don't print their's off, but I do every Sat. morning. I also print them in whatever color it was when mailed to the prospect so that it looks exactly like what they sent in.

Thats awesome.. Securus could ake a lesson from your group- my friend tried to get on with EFES but his terrirtory was already taken...

From what I hear, Securus doesnt send out hard copies

Then why dont they just make a copy and then send it?

It's because those slimy bastards are selling the same lead to 4 different agents

Thats awesome.. Securus could ake a lesson from your group- my friend tried to get on with EFES but his terrirtory was already taken...

From what I hear, Securus doesnt send out hard copies

Then why dont they just make a copy and then send it?

It's because those slimy bastards are selling the same lead to 4 different agents

I don't know how they operate. The code on each EFES lead lets you know that you are not buying someone else's lead.

When I buy leads from the shopping cart, which are old leads. I know who had that lead before. Some agents you don't want to follow. Some you are happy to follow.:D

Seriously, them not sending the card does sound extremely shady...and I am sure they are cashing in by selling the same lead over and over....Most people would catch on to this quickly, but I'm sure there are alot of uneducated agents out there that are getting swindled week, after week....I feel bad for them...

have your friend call larry at securus, tell larry he is from the board, and we agents on the board are waiting to see how he helps this agent.. lets not do any name calling. lets see if securus is a good company that helps their agents or not.. i believe larry will help this agent. larry we are watching and listen..

have your friend call larry at securus, tell larry he is from the board, and we agents on the board are waiting to see how he helps this agent.. lets not do any name calling. lets see if securus is a good company that helps their agents or not.. i believe larry will help this agent. larry we are watching and listen..

Whats dickeys #?

Back