Seeking Top Level United of Omaha FMO

I've done about $250,000 of medsupp premium this year, but haven't written UOO in almost a year. I am looking to get contracted under the highest level FMO at the highest possible commission level. I need absolutely no marketing assistance or product assistance. I am just looking for the highest contract. I am pretty familiar with the commission levels that are available so please only contact me if you can give me a commission level right below the top. Please message me the commission level you can offer me rather than asking me to call you. thanks

I'm assuming you don't write this yourself, as that would be about 2,000 med supps this year but impressive non the less

I can't help but wonder if an offer to produce business in exchange for higher commissions doesn't belong in the offers section.

Just thinking out loud.

Rick

I'm assuming you don't write this yourself, as that would be about 2,000 med supps this year but impressive non the less

I'm not following your math. At an average of $150/mo or $1800/yr it would take about 140 med sups to get to $250,000.

I'm also assuming he means for 2012 not already in 2013.

There are better carriers but I can offer the contract you are looking for, assuming you can provide proof of production.

jdeasy said:
I'm not following your math. At an average of $150/mo or $1800/yr it would take about 140 med sups to get to $250,000.

I'm also assuming he means for 2012 not already in 2013.

Lol yeah my math was messed up. Forgot to multiply the 150 by 12 first. Duh

Back