Selling Med Supps D2D in LA & San Diego?

Take it from someone who's done what you're trying to do.

You're setting yourself up for failure big time.

Most are going to have MA, and aren't going to know the difference between MA vs MS.

Then there are all the people still working, have group retiree benefits, TRICARE, VA, state employees, etc.

I ended up pitching hospital indemnity plans most of the time to fill in the MA gaps without much success.

Sold a few cancer plans though.

Maybe you should start there.

I think you have a better chance of winding up in an ER with gunshot or knife wounds than selling a single Med Supp this way.

What he said! Plus, too many gated communities.

This is ain't Mayberry RFD or middle America we're talking about here. This place is nutty dontcha know. :goofy:

But if you're bound and determined I would try places a bit out of the way, safe but with an aged population that's not too wealthy: Some of the SFV, Burbank, Glendale, La Canada, Santa Clarita, Canyon Country, Lancaster, Palmdale, along the North side of the 210 from the Rose Bowl and South Pass to the 15 and maybe Diamond Bar, Pomona, the Covina's, Claremont, Lakewood, Cerritos. Maybe Ventura County ex-Westlake Village. I can't think of much of anything good in OC. Maybe Orange, Fullerton or some parts of Anaheim or Santa Ana. North County SD, Oceanside...lot's of good demographics there.

You're gonna be driving all day and night. It's sea of humanity and a giant land mass. There's approx. 17million people in SoCal, you just have to find them. I think I would try the phone and/or a solid Digital Marketing campaign before I would door knock this place.

Might try "Leisure World" :D
And remember the old saying "Don't get caught South of the 10 and East of La Brea after dark." :1cool::nah:

Wishing you sincere success. Just be careful out there.

Back