Send Out Cards to Existing Clients for AEP

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone ever do this? Since seniors are conditioned to shop each AEP now, even if they have a med supp, I was going to send out a postcard to all my clients informing them that they DON'T have to take any action. Also reminding them to contact me if they have any questions, need to compare plans, etc.

Anyone ever do this or have a sample they use? I'm working on one now but not sure if a postcard is large enough to get the info on it.

Anyone ever do this? Since seniors are conditioned to shop each AEP now, even if they have a med supp, I was going to send out a postcard to all my clients informing them that they DON'T have to take any action. Also reminding them to contact me if they have any questions, need to compare plans, etc. Anyone ever do this or have a sample they use? I'm working on one now but not sure if a postcard is large enough to get the info on it.

With SOC you can send giant postcards.

I use VistaPrint every year to prepare and send a postcard to all of my customers.
- I state that there are no major changes, but review the ANOC letter.
(Or if there are major changes, I send a different postcard to those members and ask them to review the ANOC and we need to discuss)
- If they are satisfied, to do nothing and the plan will renew.
- If they want to meet or talk, here is my contact info.
- Give them the AEP dates.
Best $500 yearly investment ever.

I prefer a letter, first class postage, one for my med sup clients, another for MA clients, personally addressed with mail merge. I explain what they can do, what they don't need to do. For my med sup clients with PDP plans I include an enclosure with their drug ID and password date and instructions on how to compare Rx plans.

It goes out first week of October. It gets more expensive every year, but worth it to me. In both I include business cards and ask them if they would consider giving them to friends, and it gets me new clients every AEP (I ask them to show the letter to a friend and ask them if their agent sends out something like this, and if not, maybe it's time for a second opinion on their plans).

Back