Senior Dental and Vision Plan

I quit selling the UNL cancer becasue of the policy language. The policy sates it is a "First" Diagnosis cancer policy and the policy states in the benefits section that it will pay on the "first" diagnosis of cancer. According to that language it would not pay if you had a second diagnosis of cancer. For example the type of throat cancer I had often reappears down the road as a form of lung cancer. According to the UNL language it would not pay for treatment for the second diagnosis. Marketing says that even though that it is how it is worded, they actually do pay for the second diagnosis. Me? I tend to base my opinion on the actual policy wording not what someone 'says".

That's good to know, I'll go with you. That dental/vision rider can be added to HI plans too.

Besides Conseco...err, I mean Washington National...who's got the best cancer policy out there?;)

That's good to know, I'll go with you. That dental/vision rider can be added to HI plans too.

Besides Conseco...err, I mean Washington National...who's got the best cancer policy out there?;)

Both Aetna and Cigna have really competitive Lump Sum plans.

I am growing more fond of CUL for people under 65... Here is a comparison of how they would have paid compared to that companies Plan D in my case.

Attachments

• Personal Cancer EXP.docx
    12 KB · Views: 35
I am growing more fond of CUL for people under 65... Here is a comparison of how they would have paid compared to that companies Plan D in my case.

I just picked them up with that ROP term you were talking about. I haven't even looked at any of their products yet.

Thanks for the chart. Do they only go to age 65?

I just picked them up with that ROP term you were talking about. I haven't even looked at any of their products yet.

Thanks for the chart. Do they only go to age 65?

Go to 69 on the CP4000.. from 65-69, the policy does not have the first occurrence benefit. If you got a group of three or more, either on group list bill or individual bank draft, they all get the same discounted premium for ages 18-64 which is lower than the individual 18-44 band. They re not your over 65 company as their products are geared for the younger ages with a heavy emphasis on payroll and group supplemental products.

Go to 69 on the CP4000.. from 65-69, the policy does not have the first occurrence benefit. If you got a group of three or more, either on group list bill or individual bank draft, they all get the same discounted premium for ages 18-64 which is lower than the individual 18-44 band. They re not your over 65 company as their products are geared for the younger ages with a heavy emphasis on payroll and group supplemental products.

What do you think of Equitables? I has a schedule of benefits. They aren't real high and there's only one level, but It's cheap and I believe without looking that it goes to 89.

I'm guessing it pays agent $500 a year too...ya right

I don't think anyone is writing dental to make a lot of money. I get calls non stop about dental plans so at least I have some options for them rather than telling them to take a hike

Looks good, but really expensive.

I like the carryover feature.

It's definitely more competitive in the older markets because it isn't age banded. Plus it has a nice built-in vision benefit. But I agree, it's a bit pricey.

Medico has a competitive DVH plan. Dental and vision plans in general, are not that great. But when people see them bundled into one package and see the prices for Medico, they generally feel that it is a pretty good deal

What do you think of Equitables? I has a schedule of benefits. They aren't real high and there's only one level, but It's cheap and I believe without looking that it goes to 89.

The level of benefits for the money isn't bad. The one thing I don't like is the one time policy fee..In the old days, companies charged those fees and the agent received 100% of it. That made it easier for the agent to afford to write a monthly premium on an as earned basis since companies did not advance on health plans. Now, some companies still charge the fee but the agent doesn't get any of it.

Back