Senior Dental and Vision Plan

Thanks

The plan doesn't seem that great. Only positive I see is there's no network. Am I missing something? And how is there no network if it's not a reimbursement plan?

What's the commission you guys are getting in other states?

The dentist files with CUL. Look closely...there's a pool of money that can be used entirely for dental...or vision...or hearing aids...or you can split it up between all 3 areas. All the plans I've seen might pay $200 every 2 years on glasses or $500 on hearing aids. With CUL you can spend the whole amount on glasses or hearing aids each year. Also CUL pays on actual charges. You should do a side by side with Medico or Ameritas and look carefully. They're not close.The pool of money makes this plan much more usable than the rest.

55% FYC/7% renewals.

The dentist files with CUL. Look closely...there's a pool of money that can be used entirely for dental...or vision...or hearing aids...or you can split it up between all 3 areas. All the plans I've seen might pay $200 every 2 years on glasses or $500 on hearing aids. With CUL you can spend the whole amount on glasses or hearing aids each year. Also CUL pays on actual charges. You should do a side by side with Medico or Ameritas and look carefully. They're not close.The pool of money makes this plan much more usable than the rest.

55% FYC/7% renewals.

On the webinar yesterday, they said 40% comission was standard in all states.

On the webinar yesterday, they said 40% comission was standard in all states.

I didn't know they had a webinar yesterday. Guess I overlooked it. I know I was told they were changing it to where you have to meet production #'s because somebody with the initials CW complained. :mad:

In my area they do at least. Just go to deltadentalins.com and in the top right click register today and you can get appointed. I'd put in your zip first to make sure you have one available in your area.
Hello are you still selling Delta Dental Plans? I just registered and I have to pay a $40.00 fee to get appointed. I'm planning on selling the DeltaDentalUSA Plan. How did they pay you the commission? Did you find them easy to deal with?

Hello are you still selling Delta Dental Plans? I just registered and I have to pay a $40.00 fee to get appointed. I'm planning on selling the DeltaDentalUSA Plan. How did they pay you the commission? Did you find them easy to deal with?

I'm still contracted but I don't really show it to my med supp clients anymore. You might want to look at that CUL policy. No network. More commissions. More coverage. Price isn't too bad either

Back