Senior Dental and Vision Plan

Check out TeamCorp. They have 3 products with an annual benefit of $2500. For most clients, they will have a good product to match the need.

I just did a contract for Delta dental.
$0 deductible
No max amount of coverage
No waiting periods
$120 a year premium.

And it has more dentist than the Humana hi215 at least around me it does.

I just did a contract for Delta dental. $0 deductible No max amount of coverage No waiting periods $120 a year premium. And it has more dentist than the Humana hi215 at least around me it does.
I didn't know delta dental sold individual policies. Thanks!

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/senior-insurance-forum/dental-plans-65-a-t77280.html

Also CUL. UNL has a good rider that can be added to a cheap cancer policy(it pays on actual charges).

I quit selling the UNL cancer becasue of the policy language. The policy sates it is a "First" Diagnosis cancer policy and the policy states in the benefits section that it will pay on the "first" diagnosis of cancer. According to that language it would not pay if you had a second diagnosis of cancer. For example the type of throat cancer I had often reappears down the road as a form of lung cancer. According to the UNL language it would not pay for treatment for the second diagnosis. Marketing says that even though that it is how it is worded, they actually do pay for the second diagnosis. Me? I tend to base my opinion on the actual policy wording not what someone 'says".

Back